Chapter 15: leaving?

Ariella's POV

We just finished the last show of the tour yesterday and are now on our way to the airport and my dads and the boys have so much energy for the morning but I could fall asleep at any moment. We arrived at the airport and everyone was getting out of the car but I made sure to stop dad.

"Carry me please?" I asked with puppy eyes.

"Well how can I say no to that kitten," he said as he handed the bags he was carrying to a security guard and picked me up.

I was met with cool air because it was night time and I started shivering while snuggling closer to dad, not long after I felt my favorite travel blanket being draped over my shoulders and I just smiled at the comfort. We continued walking until dad had to put me down because we had to go through security which I was not happy about. I walked through security without a problem but Uncle Niall wasn't so lucky, he basically got felt up for a good five minutes before they realized he had his watch in his pocket.  We got to the gate and looked only to be met by the disappointment of our flight being delayed for 5 hours because of rain, that's when I got a bit cranky you could say.

"Daddy I wanna go home I'm tired and cold and miserable!"

"I know baby girl but it's gonna be a little while, come over here," he said as he opened his arms.

I walked over to him and sat on his lap as he laid down on the cushioned bench causing me to lie down next to him. He covered me with me blanket and wrapped his arms around me but no matter what I couldn't sleep because of all the noise in this stupid airport. I started to sob because I was just so tired, I hadn't slept a lot this past week because of all of the shows that we have been doing.

"Hey baby girl it's okay don't worry, I have something one second," dad said.

I looked over and saw him pull out the sleeping pills that he got when I first moved in with him because of nightmares. I mumbled a thank you before taking one and cuddling back into his side where he kissed my head and told me goodnight before I fell asleep.

I woke up what felt like 30 minutes later but quickly realized that I slept for a long time because I woke up in my bed, wow those pills worked! I checked my phone and it said that it was 7 pm, dayum. I got out of bed and walked downstairs to see everyone watching tv, I lazily smiled as as dad pulled me into to his lap.

"You sure can sleep girl, we never though you would wake up," Uncle Harry stated.

"Well daddy did drug me," I pointed out.

"I didn't drug you I just gave you sleeping pills because you couldn't sleep," daddy butted in.

I rolled my eyes and rested my back against dad's chest, I'm so short and he is so tall so it's always fun cuddling with dad especially because he smells good.

"How come you always cuddle with Liam?" Uncle Niall asks with a pout.

"Sorry Uncle Niall, but dad smells like cookies, and I like cookies!" I giggled.

"I smell like Chicken though!" Uncle Niall argues.

I just roll my eyes and smile then walk over to where Uncle Niall and Uncle Harry are on one couch and lay my head on Uncle Nialls lap and my feet on Uncle Harry's lap causing him to scoff and tickle my feet until I turned on his favorite movie which quieted him down, sometimes I feel like a babysitter. We were watching the movie perfectly content when daddy's phone went off, last time this happened it didn't end well and I feel like this time it won't end well either. I just shrugged it off while daddy went to the other room and he finally came back 10 minutes later with puffy red eyes. We all gave him confused looks while he just sat down and started speaking.