Chapter 10: Broken

Ariella's POV

Dad sat me down on the couch in between him and Uncle Liam and they were both waiting for an explanation.

"It's started on the first day of school, I wasn't even there for an hour and some girl decided to slap me twice across the face, it hurt so bad and I didn't want to bullied more so I didn't tell anyone and it's been like that for the past two weeks, today was just my breaking point, on Instagram they tell me how you guys don't care and that I'm ugly and I just needed to get rid of the pain, and you guys weren't around a lot so I just felt alone and I shouldn't feel like that because you guys have jobs and a wedding and my grades are slipping because I had to do homework for almost 10 people every day so I never got to my own, and I'm just so sorry!" I cried.

"Baby girl don't be sorry, it's my fault for never being home, I should have been home to notice that something was going on, we're taking you out of school and you will have online stuff to do, I promise this will get better and you will never feel this way again," he said as tears rolled down his cheeks.

"Now baby girl I need you to tell me what you used so u can take it away." Zayn murmured.

"It's all the top draw in my bathroom," I said.

He kissed my head and left to go get it while I sat there sobbing and shaking, I felt myself being picked up and knew from the smell of cookies that it was Uncle Liam.

"Kitten why don't you go put on some comfortable clothes while I call the boys and Simon and tell them what happened so they can come home, does that sound like a good idea?" He asked quietly.

I nodded as he put me down and I walked upstairs and into my room, as I was about to go in my closet I saw dad in my bathroom sitting on the floor crying while cleaning up the broken razor and blood from the floor. I walked in and hugged my dad catching him by surprise. I'm the worlds worst daughter, how could I cause so much pain to the one person who is giving me the best life possible, I felt so horrible as I cried into his shoulder.

"I'm so sorry daddy, I didn't think about how much this would hurt you."

"No, I already told you not to apologize, I should have been a better father."

"There is no way for you to be a better father you're already the best around, I would be living in some orphanage probably never having a family if you hadn't taken me in, having a kid might not have been at the top of your list but you still did it for me, I can't thank you enough for that," I said wiping his tears.

"Baby girl you're always gonna be on top of my list," he smiled.

I hugged him one last time as he took everything out of the bathroom and I just stood there. I couldn't really be in the bathroom alone without freaking out so I closed the door not planning on going in there anytime soon. I put on some oversized sweatpants, a tank top, and one of Uncle Liam's sweatshirts then went downstairs to see everyone there. I was tackled in hugs from all my uncles and they all whispered words of encouragement and then I was handed to Uncle Simon, I was scared that he would upset with me so I just kept my head down as he held me and took me to another room.

"Bug can you look at me?"

"I can't you'll be too upset," I answered.

"Hey, I am not mad at you at all, you thought this would help you because we were all too stupid to realize that you were going through stuff," he said after lifting my chin up to look at him.

I sniffled and snuggled into him as he rubbed my back, I was very small compared to him so he was always comfortable to snuggle with. After 5 minutes I heard footsteps and then heard Harry say something.