Chapter 24: Unexpected visitors & puppies

Ariella's POV

There standing at our doorway was Perrie, she looked the exact same as she did before and something told me that nothing good was going to come from her surprise visit.

"P-Perrie?" Daddy asked with wide eyes.

"In the flesh," she fake giggled. "Did you miss me Zaynie?"

"I think you should leave you have no right to be back here!" Daddy said.

I took this as my chance to back away to Dad who put his hands on my shoulders and watched the scene play out in front of him.

"Oh come on Zayn you know you want to get back together, we can't ship that irrelevant daughter of yours off somewhere," Perrie said causing dads grip to strengthen around my shoulders and me to be pulled into him.

"My daughter is going nowhere and we are not going to happen again because I have discovered that I am gay and Liam is now my husband so I would appreciate if you could leave."

"Ugh don't be so stupid Zayn, you know you would take me back in a second if it weren't for that fat troll you call your daughter"

Ouch.

"Excuse me but 'that fat troll' is my beautiful daughter that you have no right insulting now I'm now going to tell you again, leave my house this instant!"

And just like that she was gone again leaving me to feel like crap...again.

"I'm sorry that this happened again babygirl, just don't listen to her you're absolutely beautiful inside and out," Daddy said.

I smiled and gave him a small hug and then retreated to my room to finish my school work but let's be honest, since Daddy and Dad promised me that I could pick out the dog we got I just researched puppies the whole time, I mean who wouldn't? I was looking for puppies near us when I stumbled upon a lab breeder, all of her puppies were gone except for the one puppy, she was blonde and brown with these big brown eyes and it said that no one wanted her because of the different colors. She was perfect and ready to take home once the paper work is done. I wasted no time running towards my dads with the great news almost knocking over a lamp in the process.

"Dad! Daddy! Look!"

"Wow she's beautiful, can we get her Zayn please?" Dad said.

"Of course we can, we just have to call, me and Ariella will start clearing out that small room while you call the breeder," daddy said.

I smiled and Daddy took my hand and led me to a small room next to my bedroom that has a couple storage boxes in it since daddy said this is where the dog would sleep at night or when we're not home.

"Daddy, could we all decorate the walls and stuff?" I asked.

"I think that is a great idea and then while the paint dries we can go buy some stuff for her."

I smiled and we continued talking about how we could put a doggy door on the door that connects the puppies bedroom to mine and about where we would put everything until we were interrupted by dad.

"I gave the lady all of our information and we can pick the puppy up tomorrow! Now what's this I hear about painting?" Dad says while pulling cans of paint from behind his back.

I smiled and ran to get changed into some old clothes and came back to see my dads with their shirts off causing me to roll my eyes.

We painted the walls pink and then added some sparkle spray paint along the edges of the wall and it looked amazing and we were done within an hour and a half.

"Alright let's go get changed and then to the store!" Dad yelled.

I quickly went to my room and threw on some pants, combat boots, and a t shirt while pulling my hair into a messy bun before meeting my dads downstairs. We climbed into the car and made our way to the dog store and this was no ordinary dog store this was like a store for very pampered dogs which of course I did not mind. We picked out an elevated bed, food and water bowls, a step stool for her to reach the bed, and some other random stuff. We also went to a real pet store and bought a leash, collar, food, treats, toys, blankets, and outfits because why not. It was not long before we got home and started to bring everything inside before I stopped everyone.

"Wait daddy what should we name her?"

"Whatever you want babygirl"

I smiled and then thought of a name before taking a paint brush and using white paint to paint the name Chantilly on the wall.

"Do you like the name?"

"I love it kitten, and I'm sure she is going to love this room, she's spoiled before she even gets here!" Dad said causing us to laugh.

We soon filled the room with everything and it looked perfect. (Picture of room attached)

We spent the rest of the night playing board games and watching movies even being joined by my uncles who I didn't even realize left. Whoops.

I woke up the next morning to see dad and daddy ready to go so that of course had me rushing to get changed and grabbing the leash, collar, a toy, and a blanket for Chantilly and rushing back downstairs. We all got in the car including my uncles and drove fifteen minutes to the breeders house, and there in the middle of the floor was the most beautiful puppy I have ever seen, she came over to me and I picked her up holding her before passing her off to give everyone else a turn to cuddle with her.

Later that night me dad and daddy were cuddled on the couch while Chantilly slept on dad's lap who was also sleeping.

"Hey daddy?"

"Hm?" He asked looking down at me.

"Thank you"

"For what?"

"Everything, taking me in when you didn't have to, giving me uncles, a life, and most importantly the best dads in the world, I love you so much."

"Babygirl I love you too, you are one of the best things to ever happen to me and I love you to the moon and back times ten," he said hugging me.

I smiled and hugged back before turning to dad and hugging him.

"I love you dad," I said knowing he couldn't hear me.

"I love you too kitten," he whispered.

That cheeky bastard making us all think he was asleep, but either way I love my dads and uncles and I'm so lucky to be their daughter.

The end!

I may do a sequel later on, I'm going to start a new story soon and it will be longer, this one was meant to be short. Comment some ideas you would like!