Chapter 18: Don't tell dad

Ariella's POV

Harry was fuming and I was nervous as heck, and I haven't even looked at dad yet, I hope daddy doesn't find out though.

"How about we keep with this between us and not tell daddy?" I mentioned.

"Not tell your father! You were lip locking with some random guy in our house while we were gone! You know how we feel about boys!" Dad said.

"It was just an innocent kiss! We did nothing wrong, I'm going to be 12 in two weeks, that's middle school!"

"Exactly! You don't make out with boys on couches in middle school!" Uncle Harry butted in.

"This is so unfair, I'm not five!"

"You sure are acting like it!" Dad said.

I rolled my eyes and started to walk off because honestly I have a guy I could be texting instead of talking to these fools.

"Get back here! I did not say you could leave!" Dad yells.

Suddenly the door opened and in came daddy, Uncle Niall, and Uncle Louis.

"Woah what's going on here?" Daddy asked.

"Go ahead Ariella, why don't you tell your father what's going," Dad said.

I didn't say anything and just looked at the ground, all of this is being blown way out of proportion.

"Fine, I'll tell him, as you know me and Harry came early and came in to find her full on making out with some boy on the couch!" Dad said.

"Kissing a boy?! For Christ sakes Ariella you're 11! You're in 6th grade, what told you that it would be a good idea!" Daddy yelled.

"I'm turning 12 in two weeks, stop treating me like I'm 5!" I yelled.

"Do not raise your voice at us young lady!" Dad yelled.

That was my breaking point.

"Stop telling me what to do! You're not my dad and will never be my real dad!" I yelled and ran to my room without looking back.

I slammed my door locking it and sat on my bed, after sitting there emotionless for a few minutes the guilt rushed through me. Other than daddy Liam was the best parent to me and I might of just ruined that. He makes me feel loved all the time and I yelled at him telling him that he wasn't my real dad. I felt tears run down my face and a knock on my door, I opened it and daddy was there.

"I'm so sorry daddy, I didn't mean to say that, he's one of the best dads I could have," I sobbed.

"Babygirl, I know you didn't mean it but I don't think your dad does, maybe you should go apologize," daddy said.

"Okay, and I'm really sorry for kissing a boy in the house, I was being stupid," I said.

"I know babygirl, I just don't want you growing up too fast on me," he said smiling then pulling me into a hug.

I hugged back and then retreated to daddy and dads room, I stood in front of the door and knocked.

"Go away Zayn!" Dad yelled.

I opened the door and what I saw broke my heart in two and I felt guilt takeover my entire body. Dad was on the bed hugging a pillow while sobbing whispering to himself about how he was such an awful father that I didn't even love him.

"Dad?" I asked softly.

He looked up and quickly wiped his eyes to make it look like he wasn't crying.

"Ariella don't worry, you don't have to call me that, I'm married to your dad so your right I'm not your father, maybe it's better this way anyways, I don't think I was ready to raise a kid, just call me Liam," he said smiling shakily.