Chapter 16: Help

Ariella's POV

We pulled into this house that looked like a normal old lady house but I know that this will be hell and I'm scared out of my mind. My grandmother led me inside and led me down to what appeared to be some sort of a basement and then opened a door to a little room.

"This is your bedroom, you cannot leave no matter what you need unless I tell you, you can't do anything unless I tell you! Now put your stuff down and go do all of my laundry," she said as she pointed to another room with six huge baskets filled with clothes.

I sighed and started doing her laundry, I was a half an hour into it when I felt this horrible pain go through my back causing me to shriek. I turned around and she had a belt in her hand, what kind of drugs is she on!

"Move faster or I will keep hitting you!" She yelled.

I have been doing laundry for 2 hours and have been hit at least fifty times, my whole body is killing me and as of now I'm curled up on the floor trying to make the impact of the belt less painful. She picked me up by my arm and threw me into my room where I just cried to myself, I really want my family more than ever right now.

I cried until there were no tears left and just sat on the old blanket on the dirty floor, not even a pillow or a light. There is a small window but it was very small and I could never fit through it, I felt like Harry Potter because of how small the room is. I was dragged from my thoughts when I heard a loud footsteps so I quickly laid down on the blanket and turned around pretending to be asleep. The door knob started to jiggle and I was shaking with fear, soon the door was opened and someone grabbed my shoulder turning me around with a great force. I looked up to see a tall man with a short beard dressed in jeans and a t shirt, he would of looked like a normal guy if it weren't for the disgusting look on his face.

"Get up slut!" He yelled while pulling me up from the ground.

I whimpered and stood up then he took me out of the small room and led me out to the other half of the basement where there was a long table filled with every weapon you could imagine and 5 other men all with the same look, I gulped as all 6 men walked towards me with very intimidating looks.

*4 hours later*

They took everything from me, the hit me with anything they could find, I have so many bruises and cuts and the worst headache that I could pass out at any given minute. The worst part was they also took the most innocent and pure part of me, my virginity. Just thinking about what happened makes me burst into tears, the only thing I was supposed to have complete control of suddenly wasn't in my control anymore, it's gone and I cannot get it back.

Here I am sitting in this closet and I have no strength to get up, I stood up quietly although the pain was unbearable and went over to the blanket and got my self into the most comfortable position possible as I felt sleep takeover me.

*3 weeks later*

It's been three weeks since I've been in this hell whole and things are worse every single day. My grandmother makes me do chores and beats me all day except for when the six men show up twice a day to join in on the fun, I have a scar or bruise on every inch of my body and I have hate maybe 5 apples and 6 crackers total since I've been here. I can count my ribs and I haven't had a change of clothes or a decent shower in these three weeks either. I was now in one of the only rooms I've seen so far in this house and I realized that I haven't been doing enough to try and escape. I stood up as fast as I could without having to scream in agonizing pain and started trying to see if the window had a key to the cabinet that was locked up that I had discovered but I had no luck with the window. I banged the wall slightly in anger and a piece of the wall opened up like a mini door and to my luck there was a key in there, I smiled knowing that there must be something in the cabinet and rushed to open it and sure enough I opened it to find...a cellphone? I was very confused this must have been a guest room before because who keeps a cellphone in a room where they're going to keep someone they don't want to get away.