Chapter 9: Hospitals

Zayn's POV

We were in the meeting figuring out the set list for tour and I got bored so I took out my phone. I saw a missed call and text message from Simon, I took one look at the message and stood up grabbing my coat and keys.

"Ariella is I the hospital I have to leave, you guys can finish the meeting or come but I have to leave now!" I rushed.

None of the guys thought twice and followed me out to the car, what if she's really hurt? What if something goes really wrong? Once we arrived at the hospital I ran inside not bothering to wait for the guys, I saw Simon in the waiting room and ran over.

"What happened, what's going on?" I asked.

"Her stomach was hurting so much that she was screaming in pain so I messaged you and took her here, they said that her appendix needs to be removed and they took her into surgery 15 minutes ago, it will be about 3 hours of everything goes well," Simon said. (A/n I don't know anything about surgery so that might not be correct.)

"Thank you so much Simon," I said as tears fell from my eyes and I hugged him.

*4 hours later*

"It's been 4 hours! Why isn't she out?" I asked.

"Family of Ariella Malik?" The nurse called.

I sprinted over and saw that she had a bit of a sad look on her face, this cannot be good at all.

"It turns out that Ariella has gained an infection during the surgery so she will have a very painful next couple of days and will need to stay in the hospital, she also will need about 3 shots on the side of her stomach for the next couple of days. She should be up in a couple of minutes and she is in room 427." The nurse said as she walked out.

My baby girl must be in so much pain, why her she is so sweet and caring and adorable, why on earth does she have to get the shots and surgeries and pain, this is all I was thinking as I walked into her room with the boys and Simon not far behind.

Ariella's POV

I woke up to an awful stinging in my stomach that hurt so bad, I looked around and no one was in here. As I sat there in the pain Dad came sprinting through the door.

"Daddy?" I said.

"Oh my poor baby girl," he gasped as he came and sat in a chair next to me while tucking hair behind my ears.

"Daddy it hurts really bad," I whimpered as a tear fell down my cheek.

The pain was horrible and not to mention this bed that I'm lying down on, it's rock solid. I think dad could tell how I was uncomfortable because he lifted me up and laid down then set me down on top of him. He played with my hair and sang to me as the door opened and all of the boys and Simon can in out of breath.

"Do you like do track or something in High School Zayn?" Uncle Harry asked.

This caused me to giggle but it hurt to laugh so it turned into whimpers instead. This hurt so bad, I don't think I can take it anymore.

"How you doing kitten?" Uncle Liam asked.

I just whimpered in response and dad made room next to him so Uncle Liam could come in and I laid down on both of them which did help the pain a little bit. I just talked with Uncle Liam and Dad to help get my mind off things for awhile until a doctor came in with three shots, that had huge needles might I add.

The doctor turned me on my side so I was facing Uncle Liam which was enough to make me start crying.

"Hey hey kitten, look at me don't pay attention to what's going on except for me," Uncle Liam said.