Chapter 14: Tour

Ariella's POV

*2 weeks later*

Today is the last day before tour and everything is crazy! Everyone is running around packing and doing laundry and cleaning so we don't come back to a messy house, we won't be gone for long because it's a short 4 month tour because we're only visiting certain cities. I finally finished packing and saw that it was 2 pm, I put all of my suitcases together and went downstairs to see dad watching tv, Uncle Niall and Uncle Harry running like crazy trying to find missing stuff, and Uncle Louis and Daddy fighting over shoes. I smirked and sat down next to dad then looked up at him.

"We're the only efficient ones in this house that can pack on time," I said.

"You got that right," he chuckled while taking a sip of coffee.

I giggled and watched Uncle Louis and Daddy fight which was very entertaining if I do say so myself, I discretely took out my phone and filmed it before posting it on Twitter. Dads phone beeped and he watched the video and started laughing with me but Daddy and Uncle Louis did not find it funny at all.

"Well Ariella, after posting that video you're getting a big visit from the tickle monster!" He said.

"Daddy, I'm 11, I'm way too old for the tickle monster!"

"You may be too old for the tickle monster, however you're never too old for the tickle monstersss!" Uncle Louis chirped.

Before I had a chance to breathe five bodies attacked me and started to tickle me as I tried to squirm away. I finally got an idea on how to get them to stop, I started to act like I couldn't breathe but they didn't notice that so I closed my eyes and went limp in their arms so they think I passed out. I heard a bunch of screams and felt them shaking me and then I felt ice cold water on my face and I suddenly let out the laughs I was holding in. I opened my eyes and all of the guys were standing there in shock , my giggled slowly faded as I realized they did not find this funny.

"That's wasn't funny we thought you actually passed out!" Uncle Harry said.

"I'm sorry I thought it would be a funny joke," I said.

"Don't scare us like that again kitten, I thought you actually got hurt," dad said as he squeezed the life out of me, everyone else hugged me except daddy.

"Daddy? I'm really sorry-"

"Just don't," he muttered cutting me off before he retreated to his room.

I didn't say anything or follow him, it's best to let him blow off steam when he gets angry or worked up, I sat down with dad and he explained that daddy was just scared but I have a feeling there's something more to it.

*the next day*

We got on the tour bus an hour ago and daddy hasn't said anything to me all or morning or at all last night, he just hid in his room and hasn't made eye contact with me at all, and it's really putting me in a depressed mood. Since I had started home school awhile ago I got my report card sent to me and I got all A's which I'm really surprised and I want to share it with my dad but he doesn't even look at me and that's been happening a lot recently. I'm sitting in my bunk with the curtain closed and I can't help but think about how much better off he would be without me. He says he loves me and never wants me to leave and that he wouldn't be okay if I left but that's what every dad says, I mean it's kind of mandatory to say that to your child unless you have a severe hate against them.

I heard footsteps so I just pretended to be on my phone until Uncle Niall came into view.

"Dinners ready! Uncle Harry made cheeseburgers" he said.