Good Feeling Part 1

"I hate this." Tony complained. 

"It is hot here." Abby said.

"Why are they here again Gibbs?" Tony asked.

"Duck is here for the body. Abby for the evidence. We, are here for the case." The team was once again in Isreal. It had been two years since Tony was last here and he hated it more than ever. A Marine was killed off the base. The body wouldn't be sent to NCIS so NCIS was sent to them. There was only one witness of the crime, a native who lived in a shack in the mountains with her son where it happened. The Marines had taken her in for questioning. The team stood in the wide open lane on the base with dirt everywhere. Most of the people were out on duty. There was only two here. One was working on organizing the Marines, the other was helping show them around and get the witness, which he called the prisoner.

"Stop complaining Tony." McGee said.

"And why should I do that McGoo?" Tony said getting uppity.

"I have a good feeling about this, it's gonna end well, so stop complaining." McGee said standing his ground.

"Fine, McMan. If this ends well I stop super gluing you to things for one month." Tony said smiling.

"Two." McGee said sure of himself.

"Alright. Two. But if this ends how I know it will, then you do my reports for two months." Tony smiled.

"DiNozzo," Gibbs warned.

"Deal." McGee said shaking Tony's hand.

"Prepare to be McLoser." Tony smiled. He went to stand on the outside of the group, next to McGee with Gibbs next to McGee then Abby and Ducky.

"Give it to me bitch, I said that you can't have it now!" Officer Roberts yelled dragging the witness out of the holding house. The woman was covered head to toe in a baggy pink dress. Her face and hair was covered with a scarf. There was another scarf that was tied to her chest. She was trying to get away from Roberts.

When she turned to run he grabber her shoulder and whipped her around going for what was covered in the scarf at her chest. She kicked him in his dick and he fell to his knees letting her go. She turned and saw the NCIS team standing a few yards away and ran to them. When she got half way there Roberts got up and followed. In her fevered run she tripped holding the scarf to her chest with one hand she crawled on her hand and knees the last few feet to Gibbs. Once she reached him she sat at his feet clinging to his legs and hiding her face.

"Damn bitch I said-" Roberst said walking over to her with rage.

"Stand. Down. Marine." Gibbs ordered. Tony and McGee had their guns drawn.

"Yes sir." Roberts said with gritted teeth. "I'll be in the main tent if you need me. You all have that cabin, you can interigate her there or in the holding house." He said and walked away.

Gibbs looked down and the dusty mess clinging to his legs. "He's gone." Slowly her grip lessened and she looked up. Her scarf hid her eyes but she could still see. Gibbs helped her stand up and she backed away looking at them. She walked slowly to Gibbs and slowly put a hand to his face. Once she touched it she melted and hugged him.

"They must have beaten her." McGee said.

"You think?" Gibbs muttered from under the scarf. She let go then gave quick hard hugs to Abby, Ducky and McGee. She looked at Tony. Under her scarf she smiled. She started to walk when her other scarf moved and a tiny hand poked out. She looked down and moved it so that her a little head poked out.

"He wanted the kid?" Abby asked.

The women looked at her and nodded. She put the scarf up a bit more so the baby would be protected from the sun.

"How old?" Gibbs asked.

She looked up at them again then at Tony. His eyes were empty and for a second she was afraid as to why, then she remembered her head scarf. Slowly she took it off so that it only hid her hair. "Two." She answered.

"Ziva?" Gibbs asked.