Ch 10. Dance

"L.A, McGee, it's just perfect." Tony said in the car. Him and McGee were driving around the streets of L.A with Gibbs trying to find the dance studio that the victims step daughter went to. 

"It is nice here huh? Oh, take a left Gibbs, that's the parking lot then it's the fourth store down the street." McGee said from the back seat. Gibbs screeched into a parking spot and they started to walk to the dance studio.

"So what's the lay down on the dance place?" Tony asked as they walked.

"Business is called Leaps and Bounds. Single owner, who also teachers. Her name is Zandra Davidson. She teaches all ages even some professionals." McGee answered. Gibbs stopped walking.

"What's the name again?" He asked.

"Zandra Davidson. Why, boss?" McGee asked.

"Both of you back to the car. I'll take care of this." He said walking.

"Why boss, you think she might be a red head?" Tony joked.

"Car. Now." Gibbs ordered.

"No way boss. This guy made bombs. Could be one there. We're going." McGee answered.

Gibbs stood for a moment staring at them. When they didn't move he sighed and let them come. She wasn't going to like this.

~~~

"Very good, Jasmin. Now try going a bit deeper." She said helping a five year old do her plié. "Keep your back straight. Very good."

"Zandra," Helena whined behind her.

"Yes, have you gotten the work fluid yet?" She asked. Helena had to learn a dance that Zandra choreographed for her so she could get a small dance role on a TV show for other 16 yearolds.

"No, and I don't think I can." She said near tears. "Will you do it again?"

"Of course, Darling. Do not cry you will get it. Jasmine, will you get the music?"

"Yes yes yes!" Jasmine said jumping up and down. "Zandra's going to dance! Zandra's going to dance!" She yelled prancing around the room. All the girls went to the walls to give her room and get a good view. It was a free dance day so people could work or help others do what they pleased. The crowed ranged from five year olds to nineteen year olds.

She smiled and went to where she kept her bag. She took off her button up sweater and put it on her bag so all she had on was her tights, black unitard and pink flowing toto and ballet slippers with her hair in a tight bun. She took the beginning pose and nodded for music.

Jasmine smiled and turned it on. She began to dance. This is just what she always wanted, and she finally had it. It took some years and many pains but it was hers now. She left Mossad, NCIS, everything behind, just to do this. She missed everyone, especially Tony, but this was for the better. When she came back to America and went to Gibbs for help he did just as she wanted. He got her name changed and gave her some money to get a house. She set herself up and now she owned her own business.

She closed her eyes while she danced so that she felt the music. Halfway through she head the door jingle and people come in. She assumed it was a parent coming for thier child. She did a Grand Jete (split leap) and contained to dance. When she was in the ending split she opened her eyes to see the kids jumping and clapping. She smiled and got up.

"See, Helena. It is easy. I belive that you can do it." She said while they clapped. She heard clapping that was louder and deeper then the others. She turned to see Gibbs, Tony, and McGee looking at her clapping. She ran and Gibbs and jumped into a hug he hugged her back.

"Gibbs I am so happy to see you." She said into his shoulder. She let go and dragged them all into the dancing space.

Gibbs laughed. "I missed you too Zandra." Tony stood silent with a smile. McGee had a large goofy grin.

"Gibbs!" Jasmine yelled running at him. He laughed and picked her up kissing her cheek.

"Girls, I have talked about him very much and now you have a chance to meet him. This is my Abba. Agent Gibbs."

"Hi Agent Gibbs." They all called out.

"Agent Gibbs, was Zandra as good a dancer as she is now when she was little?" Helena asked.

"Yup. Always been my little dancer. She grew up leaps and bounds." Gibbs said.

"That's the name of this place!" One of the girls said in awe.

"Of couse, where else do you think I got the name?" She smiled. "Now go, dance."

"Grandpa, grandpa," Jasmine said as he put her down.

"What?" Gibbs asked.

"Momma taught me how to do pliés. Look look." She said doing three perfect demipliés.

"Very good. Your mom is a very good teacher." He said standing back up.

"The best!" She said proudly.

"Tateleh," Ziva said. "Go and dance. I will be talking with Gibbs and our friends."

"Who are your friends, Mommy?" Jasmine asked.

"Soon, my love. Go. Dance." Ziva said no and she obeyed. Ziva hugged Gibbs again. "So, what brings you all here to my happy little world?"

"Nothing as happy as this." Tony said.

"One of the girls who you teach had her stepfather die. He was a bomb maker. Hi Ziva." McGee said smiling.

"Please, Zandra. I am no longer Ziva." She said smiling. "That is terrible. Who?"

"Melaka Jones." Tony said.

"Poor child. Her and Jasmine are friends." Zandra said shaking her head.

"So, Jasmine is your... Kid?" Tony asked.

"Yes." Zandra said beaming. "Jasmine Jethro Davidson. She is five."

"Five?" Tony asked loosing his tie.

"Y-"she knew where this was going. "Yes."

"McGee, let's go talk to the girls. See if they know anything." Gibbs said walking away to have Jasmine pounce on him.

"Z-Zandra?" Tony said.

"Yes?" She answered innocently.

"Who, is the father?" Tony asked.

"McGee."

"WHAT?" He yelled having everyone look at him.

Ziva burst into laughter bending at her waits. "No no, she is yours. I just could not resist." She laughed so hard she had tears which made Tony laugh. It had been a long time since he had seen her this free and joking.

"That was terrible." he laughed.

"No, what is terrible is that I was thinking of saying Gibbs first." She gasped laughing even harder.

"Oh God!" He yelled laughing. Once they finally stopped and whipped away the tears he looked at her. "I've missed you, but I'm glad your so happy."

"Thank you. This is how my days are spent laughing and dancing. All I ever wanted. And I have missed you very much as well. Would you like to meet your daughter?"

"Very much so."