Memories

"McGoo, you make it too easy," Tony said laughing at his desk. Gibbs shook his head.

"You put glitter in my car," McGee yelled sitting at his desk covered in purple glitter.

"Agent Gibbs?" Someone asked coming into the squad room.

"Yes?" He answered.

"Do you know a Ziva David?" He asked.

"Yes," Tony answered.

Gibbs shot him a look. "Yes. We all do. Why?"

"A few months ago Miss. David was in an explosion. She experienced a major head injury. Her body is healed all that is left to heal is her memories. You were her last emergency contact. She can stay with you or go back with us to be put in an asylum." He said as though it was nothing.

"I'll take her," Gibbs said going over to him.

"Good," He said pulling out papers. "I will need you sign these."

Gibbs signed all that was needed then shoved the papers into his chest. "Where is she?"

"Bring her up." The elevator dinged and two men came out with Ziva in-between. She was in an orange prison uniform with handcuffs. Her hair was messy and she looked around confused.

"What the hell have you done to her?" Gibbs asked going over to her. She flinched.

"She proved to be a bit, violent, at times. We also had overcrowding. We had her put in prison for safe keeping." He undid the cuffs then walked away. "Good luck."

Ziva stood looking around from Gibbs to McGee to Tony. "Who- who are you, people?" She asked. She sounded like she just learned how to speak English.

"I'm Gibbs, your boss. Sometimes you call me Abba." He said gently.

Her eyes sparked. "You are not my Abba. My Abba is director of Mossad. Why am I not with him. I am still in training."

"Your father will be here in a few weeks." Tony cut in. Ziva looked at him with an eye.

"Have we meet?" She asked. "I know that stupid grin," She said studying him.

"I would hope so," Tony said. "I'm Very Special Agent Tony DiNozzo."

She shrugged. "I am a Mossad Officer in training." She walked around to her old desk and sat down putting her feet up. "Why am I here?"

"You were in an explosion. You lost some memory. You're here to have us help you get better." Gibbs answered.

"Gibbs. Gibbs. Gibbs. I heard a rumor that-" Abby came running into the squad room. "ZIVA!" She yelled running to her.

Ziva jumped up and grabbed a paper clip that was on her desk, holding it out. Tony and Gibbs stopped Abby before she got too close.

"Ziva omg omg omg I have missed you so much it's been a year where have you been?"

"Who is this... Vampire?" Ziva sneered.

"Ziva?" Abby asked hurt.

"McGee. Take Abby, explain." Gibbs ordered.

"You were gonna paperclip, Abby?" Tony yelled taking it from her hand. "What's wrong with you?"

"I do not remember." She shrugged sitting back down and putting her feet up again. "How did you know what I could do with that paperclip?"

"You only threaten me with them all the time. Or you used too." He answered.

Ziva smiled. "I threaten you do I?" She asked standing up and going into his personal space. Gibbs rolled his eyes and walked away.

Tony gulped. "N-no."

"Tell me, Tony," She said putting a hand on his chest. "Do you have a change of clothes for me? At your place maybe?"

"Rule 12," Gibbs said sitting down.

"Do not date a coworker. I am having that I do not work here, no?" She asked. Tony and Gibbs looked at her. "What?"

"You... You remembered rule 12." Tony said shocked.

"I know many rules, Tony. I am Mossad." She said waving it away and sitting back down.

"Yeah, but Mossad doesn't teach Gibbs' rules," Tony answered. Ziva shrugged.

"What all do you remember?" Gibbs asked.

"More things than they thought I did. I know that my Ima and sister died. I know that my Abba was killed. I know also that my brother was murdered. I know not by who. But I will find them and kill them." She said simply. "I also know many rules."

Abby and McGee came back in. "H-hi Ziva. I'm Abby Scuito. I'm the forensic scientist here." Abby said holding out her hand.

Ziva glared at it. "Ziva David. Mossad." Abby slowly took her hand back.

"She remembers rule 12," Tony said.

"Of course she does. Gibbs only yelled it at you two for every day since she started working here." McGee said.

"I am negative I know you," Ziva said staring at Tony. "Did we sleep together?"

Everyone looked at Tony. "It's 'positive' and uh y-yeah."

"When?" She asked.

"A few times undercover and a few times before uhh, before I left you in Israel," Tony said scratching his head everyone looked at him.

"Hmmm. That must be it. I can not be sure until we do it again." She shrugged and everyone's eyes went wide.

"Uhh....."

"What I wish to remember. Even if it is just you. Come. I stay at your house. I want not to stay with McGoo and I am not sleeping in Abby's spare coffin." Ziva said standing. Everyone looked at her shocked at what she remembered without even knowing. "I could stay at Gibbs but he would make me work on the boat."

"Come on Ziver. I have a lot to tell you." Gibbs said standing up and leading her away.

"Ziva. A. I do not know why you always call me Ziver," She said letting him lead her to the elevator.

"I know you like it." Gibbs smiled as they left.