Privacy

Tony smiled at Ziva. It was their one year anniversary and they were stuck doing old case reports because Gibbs wouldn't let them out. But Tony was okay with this. He had a plan.

"So Boss? When can we get out of here?" He asked Gibbs.

"When I say so."

"But Boss. I have to go and celebrate my one year anniversary with my girl." Tony whined. Everyone's eyes shot up. None were more supprised than Ziva's.

"You, Tony? In a year long relationship?" McGee asked.

"Yes, McSingle. I am. And I have special plans tonight. I got her something shiny." Tony smiled.

"Oh really." Ziva asked. "What may I ask is it?"

"What it is is nothing you can ask about." Tony said smiling.

"Come on, Tony tell us. It's not like we're gonna tell her. Until today we didn't even know about her." McGee pointed out.

"I liked it better that way." Ziva smirked.

"Me too." Gibbs added.

"Just tell me." Ziva said leaning on her desk.

"And why should I?"

"Because I am your partner. And I can tell you if she will like it or not." She said matterofactly.

"Nope."

"Tony. Tell me."

"Nope."

"Fine! Then I am sure she will hate it," Ziva yelled.

"Nope." Tony grinned at how angery she was getting. "She will love it. I'm 90% sure." She was silent. "But if you would like to tell us all the real reason that you want to know so bad I'll give you it now."

Gibbs looked up. He loved when they didn't choose their words wise enough. He smiled and looked back down, he knew it would happen sooner or later. McGee was still clueless.

"Fine! I do not care! Give her her cheap gift. I am ceritan she will make you sleep on the couch tonight." Ziva yelled. Gibbs smiled again.

"Uhh no she won't. But it's not important now. It's safe in my drawer." Tony smiled.

"Two more hours and I'll let you go." Gibbs said. "Solid hours."

"Yes boss!" Tony yelled turning to his work.

"What ever. " Ziva muttered.

An hour passed the only one who forgot about the gift was McGee. Gibbs didn't show his interest however. Tony pretended that he didn't see Ziva glaring at him every five minuets.

"I'm going to go grab a coffee." Tony said standing up. Ziva watched him leave then went and sat at his desk.

"David." Gibbs warned.

"It is just a peak." She insisted. She went to open his drawer where he hides things but he kept it locked. "Damn." She took out her boot knife and jimmied it open.

"Come on Ziva. That's a bit much." McGee insisted. "He'll tell us sooner or later."

"Yes. But I will know sooner." The drawer broke open and she looked inside. She found a small box. She opened it up and saw a small tasteful engagement ring. Just what she wanted. She gasped and put a hand over her mouth.

McGee peaked over. "He's gonna propose? Wow. He must really love her."

"Yes. He must. And she loves him too." She smiled staired at it. Gibbs did the same to her.

"ZIVA!" Tony yelled coming around the corner making her jump. He knew she would do it all depended on his plan. "What do you think your doing? That's supposed to be a surprise!"

"Oh Tony I am so sorry I love it!" She said running to him and hugging him. Gibbs smiled on.

"McGee call Abby. Tell her were all going for drink in a few mineutes." Gibbs ordered.

"Why boss?" McGee asked picking up the phone.

"To celebrate Tony and Ziva's engagement." Gibbs said as they hugged.