Secret's reveled

Dylan Sprouse as James and Cole Sprouse as Carter

Brooke's pov

I just kept running until I finally turned a corner and saw a park. I started walking again and when I got to the park I immediately went to the swings and just sat on them and started to swing slowly. While still on the ground looking at the ground and twiddling my thumbs and thinking of what just happend. I could've of handled that better a lot better. I shouldn't have done that fuck why do I have to screw everything up. Just then i heard people calling my name Josh Simon Harry and Dylan but she knew exactly where I was she just didn't tell them thank god for her too she is the only one who knows my secret.

I started crying then I heard footsteps approach me "Please leave me alone Dylan" I said when there feet where in front of me "Last time I checked I was Simon and a guy" I looked up too see him "Maybe I should check again" I knew what he was going to do so I stopped him "I believe you" he sat next to me on the other swing "I know it's pervy but why didn't you show Josh you're stomach" "Because there is nothing to see" I say and start kicking my feet of the ground I do that when I lie "okay" just then the other three run over to us "Oh my god what happend are you okay" Dylan ask's me "yeah" I reply "Then why did u run" I looked at Dylan and she knew exactly why "Guys" Dylan began to say "it's kinda personal"

The guys just looked at us confused I looked down again and started silently crying all you could really see is my back going up and down from crying no noise it took awhile to perfect it but I managed Dylan came up to me and hugged me I love Dylan's hugs there the best "Shhh it's okay am here shhh nothing's gonna hurt you" Dylan is like a mum/sister to me "Emmm we should get back to the house" Josh says we all agree and go back to the sidemen house.

Once we arrive we hear screaming and shouting coming from the living room. I close my eyes tightly remembering when my foster dad used to shout at me. Dylan notices and comes over and side hugs me as we start walking towards the living room. When we enter they are playing Fifa and shouting at the screen we all sit down but there aren't enough seats so I just sit on Dylan's lap cuddling into her. What can I say she is really comfy JJ stands up and starts screaming "I WIN I WIN!!!!!!!!!!!"

So I just zone out and go into my own little world just by myself next thing I know am getting shaken it was Josh"Brooke Brooke Brooke" I wake up from my day dream "What What" "are you okay" Josh asks "yeah yeah what's going on" I ask Josh says "we was wondering if you wanted to go to Nando's with us" he says "What's Nando's" that's when JJ gets up and says "YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN TO NANDO'S" I flinch a little bit and reply "No" "WE ARE GOING TO NANDO'S RIGHT FUCKING NOW" By this point i was practically hiding my entire half side into Dylan we all walk out the house and we take JJ's and Harry's car.

When we got there they park there car's and we hop out as we enter the shopping center i instantly see a bunch of shops and then my eye's fall upon Sam and Carl but they weren't alone. They had two other of there friend's Carter and James. Dylan is alright with them both am alright with Carter but i hate James with a passion as well. When i feel more comfortable i will tell you the story as we approach Nando's Dylan decides to call over to them "Sam Carl over here"

They look over to us and wave Dylan waves back and they start walking over to us Carl smiles to me and i smile back. Sam and Carter are smiling at Dylan. Then i look at James and he is smirking at me. I feel tears in my eyes. I try to run to get away but before i could go anywhere Dylan grabs me by the arm and drags me over.

"Hey guy's long time no see" "We just saw you guys yesterday" "Can you not just be happy to see me" "Nope" Carl says popping the p. Just then all the sidemen appear behind us "Well i can say that am very happy to see you Brooke" James say's while smiling and smirking at me Simon must off saw that i was uncomfortable because he put his arm around my shoulder and pulls me a bit more closer than i already am. "Well we are going to Nando's if you want to come with us" I really fucking hate you right now Dylan.