"He's dangerous"

Ash stymest plays Adam Summers

I finally get up as I feel I have slept enough I still feel like shit and want to die but I cant let them know about the last part its been over a year and he is still looking for me but that's not what is worrying me right now well only have of my worries my real question is how who what and why.

I mean he couldn't of found me on his own I know him there had to have been someone who helped him but who only Dylan know about us and she is my bestfriend and Carl and Sam don't even know him I snapped out of my thoughts when my phone went of it was my alarm I guess I wont need that set anymore.

I got out of bed and made it then started walking downstairs and hear Simon, Josh, JJ and Vikk talking  "What are we gonna do" Simon asks "I don't know but we have to ensure her safety" Josh says "we need to call the police" Just then I burst through into the kitchen. They all looked at me "You cant call the police"

"Why not" JJ asked "Cause" I started. I pause and took a breath "I know him and if you call the police. When he finds me he will hurt me more or worse. If he finds Dylan hurt her and I cant take that chance. I know him and calling the police makes everything. Plus he couldn't of found me by himself" "What do you mean not found you by himself"

"He's not smart enough to do that. He thinks 1x1 is two" They all looked at each other and started laughing a little "Guys this is serious. Someone else is out there and Adam is very dangerous" I finished. They all stopped laughing and looked at me. After I said that "How dangerous are we talking about here" Vikk asked "He's been in prison four times for drug use. High drug use. Twice for bar fights and once for for"

Flashback

I was just sitting in our apartment watching TV when all of a sudden. Adam and Blaine burst through here with a bloody and beaten up guy. I turn from my spot on the couch and look at them. When Adam sees. He just shouts at me "TURN AROUND AND KEEP WATCHING THE TV ACT LIKE WE ARNT HERE"

I do as he says. Scared he might hit me again. Luckily he doesn't he's too interested in the guy he's carrying into our bedroom. Probably to beat up some more until he gives in. Just then I hear a gunshot and i scream and hide in a corner. They come out the room carrying the guy only this time hes dead. I start crying in the corner and immediately Adam tells Blaine to take him somewhere and burry him. Adam then comes over too me and bends down and takes me in his arms.

He can be so bi-polar and hugs me and kisses my cheek and starts saying "Sh sh don't cry please its over its over please don't cry" I keep sobbing in his chest. Eventually it dies down and he just continues to sit there with me in his arms. I feel really safe but at the same time I don't. He confuses me so much but I cant help but love him. I mean he must love me too.

Right?

End of flashback

"Murder"

Sorry for the short chapter just trying to get something out there

Until the next one Bye