Hospital

Simon's PoV

We knocked down the door too see her laying down on the floor and her arm covered in her own blood. Josh went over too her and held her in his arms not caring about the blood getting on his clothes "GO CALL THE FUCKING AMBULANCE" Josh shouted.

I then went on my knees and sat beside him looking over his shoulder looking at her. She looks extremely pale and she has lost a lot of blood. She looked close to death considering the amount of blood she lost in the matters of seconds it looked like a murder scene.

She started to close her eyes "No no no Brooke come on come on keep your eyes open please please come on stay awake" she was already passed out near death "The ambulance will be here soon" I heard Vikk say. Josh just nodded and continued crying.

I couldn't do anything i felt paralyzed and numb. I couldn't do anything. I couldn't move. I just stared at her hoping, wishing that i could move soon. Eventually the ambulance came and picked her up and put her on the stretcher. Josh went on the van with her. Me and the rest of the guys went in our car and went to the hospital. JJ took Vikk in his car as i took my own. I then called Harry to tell him.

"Hey Harry" I said sounding panicked. Finally a fucking emotion.

"Hey Simon why do you sound so panicked?"

"Just get Dylan and the rest of the guys down to the hospital"

"Wait what why what happened" Harrys voice sounded concerned worried and angry slightly shouting.

"Just get to the hospital" I said and hung up.

I drove to the hospital and parked i saw that JJ and Vikk where already here. As soon as i entered i was pushed and shoved up against the wall and then punched. I Finally looked up and saw Josh "STAY AWAY FROM MY FUCKING SISTER" He shouted at me "WHAT HAVE I DONE IVE DONE NOTHING" I shouted right back at him "ITS YOUR FAULT THAT SHES IN HERE" I didn't say anything.

I just looked at him. I looked broken because i was. I loved her. No wait no am. In love with her. Now am the cause, the reason of her hospitalisation. Wait no I wasn't it was him.

"IF ANYONE IS TO BLAME ITS YOU YOU GOT ANGRY AT US ME AND HER SHE GOT SCARED AND RAN FROM YOU SHE LOCKED AND HID HERSELF IN THE BATHROOM BECAUSE OF YOU SHE DID WHAT SHE DID BECAUSE OF YOU" I shouted and instantly regretted it.

I was about to say sorry. When a fist came in contact with my jaw. I then fell to the floor. Josh straddled me and started continuously punching me repeatedly in the face. It took three of the guys to pull him off JJ, Harry and Calfreezy.

I had a broken nose gushing with blood and multiple cuts on my face "STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY SISTER" He shouted one more time. I looked at him and everyone else stood up and left. I got in my car and drove away.

Josh's PoV

I punched him in the face then let go of him to watch him fall on the floor. I then straddled him and then started punching him repeatedly in the face until i was pulled of him by three of the guys. He had a broken nose with blood gushing out of it and multiple cuts all over his face "STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY SISTER" I said again. He looked up at me and then everyone else in the room. He stood up and walked away and out of the hospital.

I sighed and sat down beside my mum "Wait so what happened?" My mum spoke up "Yeah Harry just got a really rushed call from Simon" "So did we" My dad spoke up.

"I walked into Simon's room looking for Brooke and saw Simon on top of her i got angry and started shouting she ran out of the room and into the bathroom and started hurting herself we were trying to kick the door down then we heard a thud and finally knocked the door down but it was too late" I finish and start full on crying. My mum starts hugging me.