Found you

James PoV

(Back to when they left Nando's)

After all these years I have finally found her. Time to tell Adam about my discovery. I walk down the road and into an apartment and walk down the corridor and enter the last room. To see Adam sitting at his desk.

"What do you want" He said as soon as I entered his office "Well hello to you too" He looked up with an intense stare in his eyes.

I groaned "I found her" He lifted his head up fully and looked at me "Found who" He said with a smirk. He knew exactly who I was talking about "Your little Brooke but looks like she made new friends as well and has gotten really friendly with one of them"

I put emphasis on the really and he banged his fist on the table "NOBODY TOUCHES OR DATES OR DOES ANYTHING TO HER BUT ME AND ONLY ME"

He shouts. I cover my ears and say "Okay okay calm your dick man here's her number managed to get it off of Dylan before we left"

I hand him the number over "Good now leave and watch her keep a close eye on her" "okay fine"

I walk out of the office and went home.

To be honest. Brooke is Hot as fuck. After seeing her today all the thoughts ran through my head of what I want to do to her and I needed to relive some stress. I finally got home. I went straight up to my apartment.

While I was in the elevator all those thought came back again and I could feel my jeans becoming tight. I looked down and sure enough. There it was. My boner.

I got out of the elevator and ran to my apartment. As soon as I got in I locked the door and ran to my room and laid down on my bed. I quickly took my jeans off and took my length out of my boxers and started slowly going up and down. All those thoughts returned to my head and I was getting harder and harder by the second.

I pictured my hands all over her body as I start going faster.

Sticking my fingers inside her as I get harder.

Finally throwing her on the bed and fucking her senselessly as I just start going at it.

Hearing her moan and scream my name out every time I pounded into her as I cum.

I let go and am exhausted from that. Who know a girl could make me do that. Feel like that. Now I wanna know what the real thing felt like. No matter the cost or how I do it. Watch out little Brookie am coming for you.

Adams PoV

(Back at the office)

As soon as he left I looked at the phone number and started laughing. I finally got her. I finally fucking found her. I decided to text her rather than call her.

Ohhh Brooke you are fucked now. Didn't think I would find you. Did you? Well now look. Am coming to get you now.

Sent

Brooke Z
Text
Yo. Bitch. I bet you
didn't think I would find you.
Well look now.
Don't think you're
getting away with what you did
am coming for you

I start laughing maleficent.
Oh Brooke you can run but you can never hide.

A/N Sorry guys that this took long but it's here and as for the song am sorry it was too tempting. See you soon.