How Blue His Eyes Are

Brooke's PoV

"Murder"

Everyone in the room went silent. We heard a knock at the door but everyone was too stunned or shocked to get it. The door went again and JJ snapped out of it and went to get the door.

As soon as the door opened. I heard Harry's voice and started running and ran upstairs. I heard a lot of footsteps behind me. I made it too my room. Until Simon barged in and the door whacked open.

I got up quickly and locked my door. Then went into the bathroom and locked it. So he couldn't get in. Before I went in. I saw Simon on the floor about to get up. I got away just in time.

*Bang Bang Bang* "Open up Brooke" I hesitate and just look at the door. "Please" He says. I open the door to come face to face with a worried Simon. I hear the others bang and shout to open the door.

"Don't worry guys I've got her go downstairs" Simon says normally but kinda shouts "Are you okay" He asks me "No" I whisper but he still hears me. He walks closer to me and hugs me. He wraps his arms around me. I hesitate at first. Then wrap mine around his neck and hug him back.

It feels weird hugging someone else. Who isn't in my family a really close friend or HIM. But I actually quite enjoy this and don't want it to end. I think of all of the sidemen. Even though I haven't known them for long. I consider them friends.

To be honest. I have had a crush on Simon since the first time I met him. But he can never know that. Cause he doesn't feel the same and that would just be embarrassing. He slowly unwraps his arms from me and I do the same. He puts his hands on my shoulders.

"It's okay" He says "Your here now and you're safe we won't let anyone get you or hurt you I Promise" He says. I put my pinky up "Pinky Promise" I say. He grabs my pinky with his "Pinky Promise"

We both laugh. We slowly stop and look at each other. I've never noticed how blue his eyes are until now. I got lost in them. We snap out of it and he says "Shall we go downstairs now" I nod my head. We leave my room "Let's go" He says.