Flashback

Brookes pov

When i finally woke up. It was half 10. So i decided to get up. Knowing the guys were still asleep. I quietly headed towards the kitchen. When i went in. I went to the sink. I was about to turn on the tap. When suddenly i got a flashback.

*FLASHBACK*

I was just sitting in my room. Doing my homework. When my step-dad slammed open my door and came into my room "What are you doing now slut"

I had tears in my eyes. But knew if i didnt answer him. Then the conseuences would be much worse. "Am just doing my homework sir"

He looked me up and down and said "Did you do the dishes" Fuck. I thought. I knew i forgot something. "No sorry sir i will do them right now"

I stood up to leave. But before i could. He grabbed my wrist and spun me around

"where do you think youre going and don't say the dishes. I told you to do that. When you got home to do them and you didnt so"

He finished and grabbed my waist and sat down on my bed. He put me over his lap and trapped my legs with his. Holding me down on his lap. Then. I felt it. A huge stinging sensation on my butt. And again and again.

He was spanking me.
Like i was a two year old. Thats been bad.

Then he lifts me up and pins me too my bed. As he hovers over me. He then starts to kiss my neck. As i start to feel tears in my eyes.

He then starts to take off his belt and throws it on the ground. Then takes my top and pants off and throws them away. I start to cry and say "Please dad stop pppppplease ssssttttopp daddy noooo"

I keep on crying and telling him to stop. But he ignores me and carries on. He takes his shirt and bottoms off and then takes my bra and pants off. I cry even harder

He then puts two of his fingers inside me and starts pumping in and out. I try to get him to stop but he dosent and i cry harder and louder. He forces me to cum.

He then takes his boxers off and his hard dick lays across his stomach. He then begins to pin me harder to the bed. As i try to escape. He pins me harder every time i try to escape. He then gives up and slaps me really hard.

He then positions himself at my entrance and one last time i plead/beg

"Please don't"

I say in a small voice.

Enough for him to hear.

He ignores my plead and slams right in me. I start crying harder and faster. He goes faster and slams into me harder. But all i can feel is the pain it hurts so bad. I just want it to be over.

FLASHBACK OVER

I just stand there looking out the window my hand hovering over the tap i could see my face a little bit in the little reflection that was there i could see silent tears and sad eyes no noise my mouth wasnt open at all the only emotion i was even showing were through my eyes

"Hey" I heard a voice behind me i think that it was Vikk i didnt know if i should trust my voice but i decided talking is better than not "Hey" I said back i didnt turn around and my voice was fine it sounded more plain emotionaless and bored i wiped my tears and walked up the stairs

Until i bumped into someone