Clues

Simon's PoV

"Yes I do, now where is she" I say to Josh starting to get angry "we don't know" was all he says. I froze completely. Worry, anger and confusing now taking over me I just then notice all the policemen I must've been that angry I didn't notice what happened "What do you mean? You don't know" I say. He shifts a bit uncomfortable on the couch he opens his mouth to speak

"Okay, so we are going to leave now we have all the information that we need now we will put out a search party for her and speak with Dylan for any further information do not worry sir we will find and bring Brooke home safely"

"Josh. What happened to Brooke" He looked up at me with tears in his eyes. "I don't know" He says. We look at each other in the eyes for a couple of seconds. I break away from our contact and quickly run upstairs and see police packing things away before I run to my room, I frantically look around to see if there are any clues or something that might help, after ten minutes of searching I find nothing, I run downstairs to see all the police gone.

I go into the kitchen we're theirs broken glass I bend down to see all the shards on the floors, out of the corner of my eye I see something white stick out of the cabinets, I open them and see a business card for renting out a home somewhere apparently not far from here. What if this is where she is and whoever took her there is there as well.

I run to the living room to see Josh and everyone still there. I slam the card down in the table "What's that" Josh says. "It's a card I found in the cabinet for renting a home" "Simon we don't have time for this shit did you completely forget about Brooke"

"No I didn't Josh tell me something which one of us has a FUCKING BUSINESS CARD FOR RENTING A HOME. Huh!! any of you guys have one?" I say while looking around, everyone just nod's no "Okay then so what if the person who took her dropped this took her"

Everyone looks up at me then shares a glance. "So we taking this to the police?" Tobi asks. "No, if they couldn't find this in the first place how the fuck can we trust them to get Brooke back" I say. "Yeah we should do this on our own" Josh says agreeing.

"We can't fucking do that you dumb asses they might have weapons like guns or something and unlike the police and maybe they do to, We don't have Jack squad shit" JJ says.

He was right, and we all knew it, we just don't want to admit it. "Fine we will take it to the police, but no matter what we are going with them" I said, everyone else nodded in agreement. "Alright let's go" I say.

Time skip to the police station

We get to the police station and run up to the desk. "Hi we just had police to our house, and they missed this important evidence to a missing persons case" The lady looks up at me and says. "If you sit there I will send a officer straight to you"

We go to sit in the waiting room, 5 minutes later a police officer comes up to us "You for me a key piece of evidence?" "Yes" I say frantically trying to get the card out.

"Here I found it in the cabinet" He looks at me while taking it. "We will get this looked at and tell you what we find" "Yes thank you so much" I say. He looks at us one more time and nods. We will find you Brooke, we are one step closer to you now.

Yeah I know it's been a really long time, So sorry, but I am back and I am gonna try to write the next chapter as quickly as I can, I think the next chapter may be the last one, but it's been fun writing this and I hope you guys enjoyed reading.

In the comments if you have any suggestions on my next book and what I should write it on, that would be great. Byeee