"20:57"

Brookes PoV

I quickly bolt up in bed and realize that it was all a dream. A wave of realif washes over me. I get up and check my phone. 20:57 it read. I got a little bit scared. Cause that was the time in my dream.

I get up and go towards Simons room. I knock on his door. No answer. So i quitly open it to see hes not in here. He must still be downstairs. As i go to shut the door i get startled by a voice behind me. "What are you doing"

I jump and turn around to see Simon. "Nothing" I reply with. "I just wanted to make sure that you were okay" "Am fine" He said looking at me confused

"I had a dream about Me, You, Josh and my Ex" He looks at me as if too say carry on

"And in the dream he grabbed me then someone was holding onto you
then you killed them then my Ex killed you then I killed my Ex then i was holding you while you were saying your last words and i was screaming at you and Josh"

Simon looks at me with a sad smile and grabbed me into a hug. I hesitantly hugged him back. "Its all going to be okay Brooke hes not going to get you or us" He says. I nod. There was a moment of silence before he starts to speak again.

"What did i say before i died" I stiffened remmeber what he said. What i said. Then what we both did a blush spreads across my face. Glad he cant see it cause we are still hugging. I quickly reply with "Nothing" "It was nothing"

He looks at me weridly but dosent say anything. We hear running coming up the stairs. We turn around and their stands Dylan.

She looks at us and then me. "Brooke can we chat in private" I look at Dylan then Simon " Its okay i was going to go play Fifa with the guys anyway" I nod as he starts walking away.

We go into my room. When we get into my room thats when Dylan turns around and says. "So whats up with You Simon and the rest of Our friends"

She emphasizes on the word our so she knows that i get what she means. Shes my bestfriend i think its time someone know. I smile and begin thinking about what am going to say. I guess ill start with

Whats happened. Whats happing. My feelings. My recent taking a liking to simon and other stuff. It couldnt hurt.

Right.