Just Us

Brooke's PoV

It was 3 in the afternoon. When i finally decided to get up. I went downstairs to get breakfast. When i reached the kitchen i saw 3 bowls. I groaned. Because am gonna have to wash them. I washed thw bowls and had my breakfast. I wash washing my bowl. When i heard a yawn at the door. Which caused me to turn around and see Simon. He looks so cute right now. With his messy bed hair.

"Hey" He said in his sexy morning voice. "Hey" Was all i could say. He walks over too the cupboard and gets a bowl out. He starts pouring coco pops into the bowl. I finish cleaning my bowl and turn round. "Do you know where everyone is" I ask Simon. "Yeah they went out to record some videos and to the shops to buy stuff" I just nodded my head in response. I look down too the floor lost in my thoughts. "Do you wanna do something today" I hear Simon ask. "Yeah sure" I agree. "Am gonna go get changed" He said. "Okay" I say.

He nods and walks out the kitchen. I turn from the sink and sigh. I keep on thinking about Simon. I sigh again and get a water bottle from the fridge. I sit in the living room in a daze just thinking of things. I hear a cough at the door. Which made me jump. Out of fright. I fall on the floor and hear laughter. I look up too see Simon standing at the door. Laughing at me. "Fuck you" I say "If you want" Is his reply. I get up and start running at him ready to attack. He starts running as well. He runs up the stairs. I chase after him. He gets up before I do.

When i get to the top of the stairs. He is no where to be seen. He must be hiding in one of these rooms. I look in my room first. Too no avail. He isnt here. I go into his room. I look in his closet. I open the door but all i saw were clothes. I moved them around but he wasnt in there. I turn around and look under his bed. He wasnt under there. I turn around about to walk out of the room.

When i get attacked and thrown and flattened on the bed. Simon. "Oww wtf" "Sorry" Was all he said. I look up and hes staring right at me. We are extremly close. That i can feel his breath on my lips. If we were any closer we would be kissing. I look into his eyes and see them flicker to my lips then my eyes again. He starts to lean in as i do the same.

We finally close the gap and kiss. We pull back after 5 seconds. "Am sorry I didn't mea...." I cut him of. By kissing him. Then I pulled away. "Well" I started. "I meant it" He kissed again for a lot longer. Am kissing Simon. Am kissing Simon Minter. I realise the position we are in. I was laying back on his bed with him on top of me while we were making out. I pull away from the kiss and start breathing heavily.

Simon has his forehead on mine breathing heavily as well. "So does this mean you like me" He says with a cheeky smile. We both laugh a little our foreheads still together. "Yes" I finally say. He pulls away from my forehead and grabs my chin gently to look at him. We are looking into each other's eyes deeply. "Will you be my girlfriend" I stare at him in shock and happiness. "Yes" I finally say.

We start to kiss again. When we pull apart we hear the front door open. "We're home and brought some friends with us" We hear Josh shout. Me and Simon quickly kiss each other and head downstairs.

A/N Sorry for the late upload. Hope you enjoy this chapter. Finally they are together. Wish I could've made it better but am a bit stuck on ideas. A ways see you in the next chapter.