"Why are you smiling?"

Josh's PoV

As soon as I pulled up too the house, I could see police cars. I quickly parked the car and jumped out and ran to the house and pulled open the door. I ran into the house and see the police sitting on the couch talking to Vikk.

"I don't know what happened i came home from the hospital to make sure Brooke and her friend was okay and when i got here they weren't here and the window in the kitchen was smashed" Vikk sayed with tears in his eyes "Please calm down sir" I sit beside Vikk and try to comfort him.

Just then another police officer bursts through the door "we found Dylan" Me and Vikk snapped our heads up. "Where was she?" asked the officer in front of us. "She was left on the grass just outside the highway" The other officer said. "She's in the police station they are just about to ask her some questions"

Just then Simon came bursting through the door. "Josh where is she?" "Where is who?" I asked "You know who Josh, Brooke my girlfriend" We stared at him in shock "You r..remember" I said while stuttering. "Yes I do now where is she?" He said starting to get angry.

"We don't know" I say.

Brooke's PoV

A darkness that am all too familiar with. I've probably spent more time in the darkness than i have in the living world. I know my way around it all. I don't even try to wake myself up anymore, there's no point in trying.

I don't want to live anymore. I have nothing to live for, if i wake up all am going too see is Adam, am never going to see Simon or Josh or any of the others ever again.

Maybe i can just stay asleep and never wake up again, but of course i was wrong.

I felt someone shaking me lightly my eyes betraying me by opening and the first thing i saw was him "Morning beautiful" He said. I looked at him not saying anything, he just looks back with a grin on his face. I look down and see that am lying down on what looks to be our old bed "yeah I kept this over the years" He said.

I looked at him, he was still smiling, why is he smiling "why are you smiling?" I asked in a monotone voice with a stoic face "because" he says while leaning in while I lean back "I have you here with me again" he says while taking a piece of my hair and twirling it around his fingers.

I simply look to the side with a slight disgusted face. He grabs my chin to look at him, he still has that fucking grin on his face which makes my blood boil. I just want to slap the look off "oh don't give me that look princess" he says before getting closer to my face "especially when you are going to be here for a very long time" he says before kissing me.

When he notices am not kissing back, he starts moving his lips more roughly trying to move mine. When he sees that it's not going too happen he looks at me.

I feel a painful sting on my cheek. I put my hand to were he slapped me, i flinched when my hand came in contact with it "the kiss dosent matter right now" he says while leaning away.

"but at our wedding it will"

My eyes widen when my brain comprehends his words.

Our what.

A/N Sorry for the long awaiting update that is now finally here this is a short chapter but I think am gonna do two final chapters and that will be it