Phone Records

Brooke's PoV

A couple of weeks later

It's been weeks since I saw Simon, Josh and everyone else, I miss them so much. I am locked up and a small room, covered in blood and scratch marks, I don't even want to know what they do here. I start shivering in fear and disgust, as I can't help my mind wander. 

"So babe" I look up to see Adam. "Have you thought much about what I asked you" "Yes and again my answer is still no"

He looks at me and smirks "Awe don't worry" He says while walking towards me, he bends down and takes my chin in his hands and gentle lifts it up, so I can see his face and says "You'll say yes eventually" "Never" I say, then spitting in his face. He uses his other hand to wipe the spit away.

"Especially if you want to get out of here alive and if that dosen't convince you then you can say yes to keep a certain Simon Minter and Josh Bradley alive" I look up to see his sadistic smile knowing he has me without saying anything. I know the fear in my eyes is evident and all over my face as well.

"How does this Saturday sound" I look at him wondering if he actually might be kidding, but clear to see he is completely serious about it "I heard that it would be sunny all day we could have our wedding outside close friends and family" He pauses for a second "Well my friends and family anyway"

He laughs then says "Cheer up you won't be chained and locked in here for long it'll be over soon I promise" I wish I could believe him, but how could I? All am hoping for is that Simon and Josh will find me and soon, I can't be here much longer I feel like am going insane.

I hang my head down and feel something wet fall on my leg, I look down to see a tear, the first substance of clean water I've seen in weeks. Jesus, someone please fucking find me.

Simons PoV

We were sitting at the police station, talking to police, as we have been for weeks, trying to find Brooke. "Do you guys have any ideas who could've taken her" They ask, again. "No, all we know is that she was getting threatening messages, but we don't know who" Josh says.

"Okay well we should have her phones records soon, and we'll find this son of a bitch" Another officer says "Yes thank you officer" Josh's and Brooke's mum says. My foot keeps tapping and shaking going up and down, am worried, I need to find her and soon.

"Okay, so we have her phone records here" I quickly snap my head up, as soon as I hear him. "This should help, hopefully" The police officer says, leaving the package in front of his superior.

He picks it up and starts going through it. "It seems it was from an unknown number" He says. I look down again, thinking we'll never find her. "But it looks like we were able to track it down to a Adam Summer"

"We know where Adam is, we have been tracking him down for years and now we finally have him, but he has a hide out, that we are best to search first, we can get a warrant today and then drive down to (Insert address here) and get him there" "Okay great" Josh says. We all stand up getting ready to go and find her, ..... Until

"But the drive will be a few days"

"What the fuck"