Chapter 1

As I walked down the busy school hallway, whispers and giggles were heard. My name being whispered from ear to ear and made fun of. I never let this get me down and I still won't. I'll continue to walk with my head high and pretend that nothing is being said.

"He dresses worse than my grandpa!" One girl whispered loudly.

"I wonder when he's going to break!"

Everything I heard echoed through my head, but I never let the students know that what they say actually hurt. I stopped at my locker and opened it, for a note to fall out. I picked it up and unfolded it, to find a picture of my head with a granddad body wearing similar clothes to mine. Brown, high wasted trousers, a white dress shirt, a light brown sweater vest and a dark brown bow tie with oversized glasses.

I crumbled the note up and threw it in the trash can that was close by and got my math book out before closing the locker again. I was about to turn around when I heard his voice echo through the hallway. Louis Tomlinson, the school's football captain and most loved student. He was walking down the hall with his best friend Zayn Malik.

"Harry Styles is competing in the next boxing tournament." I heard him say.

"Yeah, it's this Saturday right?" Zayn asked.

"Yep, my dad has some connections so I think I might be able to meet him."

"Really? That's great. Too bad I won't be here."

"I know!"

They walked past me, completely ignoring me. I sighed, Louis Tomlinson has never cared for Marcel but when it comes to Harry he's always the first one to say something. Everyone knows Louis is bi and everyone knows he wants Harry. I could never tell him who I really am, he'll hate me.

I walked to class and sat down at my desk as students slowly piled in and the teacher finally came. She started to call our names out and when she got to mine, the entire class went silent. The teacher looked around confused and then looked at me.

"Wait, your last name is Styles?" A girl asked, I think her name is Holly.

I nodded and everyone even Louis Tomlinson who had maths with me stared at me like I had four heads.

"Are you by any chance related to Harry Styles the boxer?" Niall Horan, another one of Louis friends asked.

I shrugged, I wasn't going to answer. They couldn't find out, it would ruin my little secret.

"Ok settle down kids, let's get to work!" Mrs Thorn announced, clapping her hands and saving me from everybody.

By the time lunch came round, I've heard a lot more people talking about me. They were all wondering if I was related to Harry Styles since I have the exact same surname. Nobody knows that I am Harry Styles and I want it to stay that way. I entered the school's library, where I spend every lunch time just reading different books waiting for the bell to ring.

I sat down at one of the many wooden tables and opened the book I chose today. It was always quiet in the library but not today. All I could hear were girly giggles coming from behind a bookshelf near my table. I decided to listen to what they were saying.

"He has Harrys eyes and jaw line don't you think?"

"I know. What if they're twins?"

"Oh my god, I'm going to die, and then we could use the nerdy twin to get to the hot twin!"

They both squealed and I just rolled my eyes as I focused back on my book.

~~~~~

The final school bell echoed throughout the building and a large swarm of students rushed to the door, ready to leave all the learning behind them for the rest of the afternoon. I reached the parking lot and walked over to my bmw and unlocked the doors. Being a boxer means having nice things. I climbed in and slowly pulled out the parking lot and drove down the road heading to my house.

My home wasn't very big, it was big enough for about two maybe even three people and it was hidden away up a mountain. I finally arrived and parked my car in the garage as I used the connecting door to enter the house.

I had some lunch before getting a shower. It was time for Harry Styles to train for his boxing match. I wrapped a towel around my waist and headed to my bedroom. I opened my wardrobe getting out some grey sweatpants and a white v-neck shirt. I grabbed my duffel bag which had a towel, water and my boxing gloves in it and climbed in my car once again heading to the gym.

As soon as I arrived, I noticed my trainer standing outside smoking a cigarette, waiting for me. His name is Richard Deal and he's the best trainer in town. He waved at me as I got out the car and I waved back as I walked over to him.

"Ready for some training Harry?"

"Always." 

"Unfortunately I couldn't get the gym to ourselves, there will be other people around."

"It doesn't bother me Rich, let's go!"

He nodded as he threw his arm around my shoulders and told me about what he did the other night, which was go out and get hammered. We walked in the gym and familiar faces looked up at me. It was Niall Horan and Liam Payne, Louis friends. I watched as their jaws dropped and I couldn't help but chuckle.

I put my boxing gloves on and walked over to the punching bag starting my training with Richard. I'm going to win this match on Saturday without a doubt.