Chapter 19

Waking up the next morning I felt absolutely....awful. I had this biggest headache and felt awfully dizzy even laying down. My toes and fingers, hurt and I felt like I was stabbed by ten knifes. I moaned in annoyance and turned around in bed, trying to get comfy.

I could feel light weight across my waist as I turned around again on my other side and then I felt something hit me. My eyes widened  as I sat up, whatever being on my waist, falling down on my lap. I looked down to see an arm and I screamed as I pushed the person next to me, out of my bed and they landed with a loud thud on the floor.

"Ow...!" I heard someone grumble as they sat up and then I saw Louis sitting on my floor.

"Louis Tomlinson what are you doing in my bed?" I asked, crossing my arms over my chest. Then my eyes widened and I quickly lifted the covers up to see I was still wearing some sweatpants.

"Hey, that's what I get for looking after you last night?" He asked.

"Why were you looking after me, I thought you hated my guts!" I mumbled as I watched Louis get up from the floor and sit on my bed staring at me.

"You...don't remember, do you?" He frowned, disappointment clear in his voice.

"No, what happened?" I asked.

"You...uh..you took drugs Harry."

"Marcel." I corrected.

"Right Marcel." He said quickly.

"Drugs? But....I've been clean for so long." I muttered to myself. I felt Louis hand on my knee and I looked up at him.

"Zayn and I came over, Zayn wanted me to apologize at how I reacted and...when we came, you were so out of it and then we saw the drugs on your kitchen table. You had no idea what was going on."

"I'm sorry." I mumbled, looking down at my lap. I was so disappointed and angry at myself. 

"Marcy?" Louis voice startles me as I got caught up in my thoughts and I look at him. His eyebrows are furrowed and he a frown is painted on his beautiful face. His eyes show nothing but worry as he stares at me.

"Hey, don't frown...it doesn't suit you." I said, poking his nose and smiling slightly at him.

He throws his arms around me, burying his head in the crook of my neck. I sighed as I leaned my head on the top of his, kissing his fluffy brown hair. I could hear him sniffle a bit and a wet droplet of water slowly made its way down my chest. Why is he crying?

"Lou? Baby? Don't cry...what's wrong?" I whispered, stroking his hair.

"I'm s-sorry M-marcy. T-this is all...all my fault. I don't hate you, really I don't. I'm s-so sorry." He hiccupped.

"Don't be stupid. This isn't your fault. It's my fault. I should of told you but because I didn't and you found out the way you did, I hurt you so much. I couldn't stop thinking of the hurt look on your face Lou, it just killed me."

He took in a shaky breath as I felt his finger, trace my tattoo. "I forgive you." He whispered.

I pulled back slightly as he looked up at me with red puffy eyes. I smiled at him and slowly leaned in pressing my lips to his full, pink ones. He starts to kiss back, moving his lips much faster than I wanted but I couldn't help it. I started to kiss him back with just as much hunger. I felt Louis hands on my chest as he pushed me down on the bed and hovered over me. His tongue slipped in my mouth and we both moaned as our tongues danced together.

Just then there was a knock on the door and Zayns voice was heard.

"Hey no sex while I'm around." We heard him laugh as he walked away.

Louis pulled back, his cheeks a very deep red as I just chuckled. I pulled him down so he was lying next to me and I snaked my arms around his waist, kissing his temple and drawing patterns on his smooth skin.

"Damn Zayn." I heard him mutter under his breath and I couldn't help but chuckle.

"Don't worry we'll finish it another time." I winked as he looked up at me and his cheeks flushed crimson again as he stared at my tattoo.

"Oh and Louis..." I trailed off.

"Yeah Marcy?" He asked, looking at me straight in the eyes.

"I love you too."