Chapter 6

Arriving at school, the first thing I noticed was Louis. He was talking to his little group as they laughed and smiled proudly up at him. I wonder what they are talking about. I slowly approached, making sure they didn't realize I was listening to every word they said as I walked past.

"It was so cool. I helped him train and then we hung out all afternoon." Louis said.

"You should introduce us to him." Niall stated.

"He's not so keen on new people he might not like it. I'll ask anyway and see what I can do, maybe I can get you all autographs." He smiled.

"Listen Lou, just because you hung out with Harry Styles for one day doesn't mean you're best buddies, so don't get any cockier than you already are." Liam said, walking off.

"What's crawled up his ass and died?" Louis asked, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Probably your attitude. Bring your head out the gutter Lou. We'll see you at PE." Zayn said, glancing over at Niall as they both walked off.

"Uh, y-yeah see you lot at PE!" Louis shouted after them, scratching his neck awkwardly as he knew everyone was watching him.

I entered the school, walking to my locker and grabbing my needed books before I headed over to the library. I sat down at a table and took my phone out, looking around the room before composing a new text.

Had a great time with you Lou, can't wait for more ;) -Haz x

The bell finally rang and I got up making my way to my class when Mrs Deans voice echoed through the school. Everyone stopped talking to listen to her announcement.

"Could Marcel Styles, please make his way to my office. Thank you." She said.

Everyone's gazes turned to me as I gulped and smiled awkwardly. I turned around kept my head low and made my way to the office. I knocked on the door before I entered. I have never been in the office before. I looked around as Mrs Dean was talking on the phone. The floors were white tiles and light wood covered all the walls. A big desk was placed in the centre of the room as bookshelves surrounded it.

"Ah Marcel please take a seat." She motioned to a little stool in the corner of the room. I walked over to it and sat down. She smiled at me as she continued.

"Well Marcel, before you ask you aren't in trouble. You see I've been going through your files and there's a little problem. If you want to graduate this year, you have to finish the year with an A in PE."

"PE?" I asked.

"Yes, PE."

"Isn't there any other lesson?" I asked, crossing my fingers.

"Unfortunately not. Your first lesson is today. You are no longer doing Geography, you are doing PE instead. Enjoy your day." She smiled.

I slowly stood up and walked out of the office. Really? PE? Can my life get any worse? I made my way to my class, entering the room and apologizing and taking my seat. The day seemed to go by very, very fast. Soon it was time for my very first PE lesson. I have never taken PE in school, who expects a nerdy kid to do PE? Nobody.

I walked over to my locker, opening it to see the gym uniform neatly folded on top of my geography book. I sighed as I grabbed it and marched over to the changing rooms. I opened the door to see all the guys running around in their boxers, flexing their muscles and laughing. Everything went silent when they all noticed me.

"The fuck are you doing here?" Someone asked.

I just shrugged as I walked in closing the door behind me and sitting down on a bench to take my shoes off.

"Hey everyone better put your clothes on before the fag tries to rape you." Someone said and everyone started to laugh.

The lockers started to get empty as I pulled my trousers down and then unbuttoned my sweater vest and dress shirt. I took them off so I was only in my boxers and socks, when I heard a few loud gasps.

"He has a fucking six pack!" I heard someone whisper.

"He actually has a really good body for a nerdy fag."

"Hey, Marcel right?" His angelic voice shocked me as I looked up at him.

"Yes."

"I'm Louis. Nice to meet you." He smiled, extending his arm.

I shook his arm as I watched him scan my body over and over again. Then his eyes met mine. His eyebrows furrowed as he looked at me and then he shook his head smiling at me. I got dressed quickly and followed him outside.

"Don't worry too much about the other lads, they'll get used to you." He smiled.

"I don't really care about them." I shrugged.

"Good because I want to be the only one who gets used to you." He whispered down my ear before he started jogging around the pitch.

I smirked as I started running behind him, seems like Louis is much more confident with Marcel than Harry. It's interesting to see how his character changes with different people. How he is with Marcel is very different than how he is when he's with Harry. I finished my lap and then I jogged over to where the teacher was.

"Right, time for football. Louis and Zayn you're captains. Louis you chose first."

"I chose Marcel." He said. Everyone gasped as he winked at me and I walked over to him.

PE went well, I managed to score a goal and I got a high five from Louis and a flirty wink. I got changed wearing my clothes again and leaving the changing rooms. I walked towards my locker when my phone buzzed in my pocket; I pulled it out and opened the message.

See you soon Haz, I'm going to talk to someone ;) -Lou x

Bored of me already? That hurts! Hey I know someone who has their eye on you ;)-Haz x

I waited for a reply when someone walked into me, my phone falling to the ground. I looked up to see Louis and my eyes widened. I looked back down at the phone to see the screen, showing the messages we've just been sending.

"Oh sorry. Marcel, I was looking for you actually."

"Oh you were? Well you found me." I chuckled glancing down at the phone nervously.

"Oh did you drop your phone, here let me get it for you."

"NO!" I yelled, pushing him to the side and picking it up. "Uh thanks, but I have it." I smiled awkwardly.

He laughed as he smiled at me. "You busy today?" He asked.

"Yes I have to..." I froze as my brain couldn't think of anything. The only thing that I could think of was training.

"Great, you're free! I was thinking we could hang out!"

"Actually-"

"Meet me at the park at four ok? See you later." He cut me off, waving and disappearing around the corner.

I sighed as I put my phone in my pocket and left the now empty school. I got in my car and made my way home. This afternoon is going to be interesting.