Chapter 4

Waking up, I had to be prepared for today. I had to give a speech at my own school as Harry Styles, but I had to be Marcel until it was time. I buttoned my cream coloured sweater vest and put my oversized glasses on before I grabbed a backpack and through jeans and a white button up shirt in it.

After eating breakfast, I got in the car and drove to school. The plan for today is, fifteen minutes before the end of second period, I have to leave the classroom and get changed and also get all the gel out of my hair. This is going to be hard. I thought as I threw my backpack in my locker.

"Good morning students. Today we have a very special guest visiting our school, so at 10:45 AM please make your way to the assembly hall. Thank you." Mrs Dean's voice echoed through the school.

Immediately everyone started to whisper to each other. As usual I listened to a few conversations.

"Who do you think it will be?" One boy asked his mate.

"I hope it's someone interesting!" A girl said.

"Maybe even someone hot!" Her friend replied as they both giggled.

The bell rang and I started walking to my first class when my phone vibrated in my pocket. I got it to see I had a new message. Opening the text my eyes widened.

Good morning Harry. Sorry If I woke you up. Are you ok? I was just wondering what you doing later today? Maybe we can hang out if you're not training :) -Lou x

Morning Lou, I'm fine thanks. Sure we can meet later, but I'll see you sooner that you think ;) -Haz xx

What do you mean? -Lou x

Just wait and see, babes. Patience is the key ;) -Haz xx

I grinned as I shoved my phone back in my pocket and entered the class. I saw Louis sitting at his desk, staring at his phone blushing like crazy. He looked up at me and our eyes locked for a few seconds before he seemed to snap out of it and he looked away.

It was now second period and my eyes kept gazing over at the clock on the wall and then back to the board. I was starting to get nervous, what if the teacher doesn't let me leave? Focus Marcel, we can do this. I watched as the clock showed exactly 10:30. I raised my hand and the teacher looked at me.

"Yes Marcel?" His deep voice asked. Every ones attention turned to me.

"Sorry sir, but could I please be excused from your lesson and use the bathroom?" I crossed my fingers under the desk as I watched the teacher smile a bit.

"Since you asked, in such a proper way. You may. Everyone take this lad as an example. He knows how to treat his elder and to be respectful. Go on Marcel." He said.

I nodded as I got up and walked out the class. I looked around the halls to see they were empty. I ran to my locker and grabbed the backpack and then jogged to the bathroom. I took my glasses off and stuck my head in the sink, letting the water wash the gel out of my hair.

I grabbed the towel from in my bag and dried my hair, to see that without shampoo and conditioner my hair didn't look like Harry Styles. It wasn't as curly as usual and some parts still had gel in it. I grabbed the grey beanie from the bag and put it over my curls before I got undressed and wore the black tight jeans and white button up shirt.

It only took me ten minutes to change and I was glad. I walked past my locker and quickly through the backpack back in as I made my way to the office. I knocked on the door and walked inside to be greeted by Mrs Dean.

"Mr Styles. I'm so glad you're here. Thank you so much for taking time out of your schedule to come talk to the school."

"My pleasure Mrs Dean. Is it almost time?"

"Why yes, follow me. The students should be at the assembly hall by now." She chirped.

I followed her down the hallways and we entered the assembly hall from the back so the students still didn't know I was here. I watched as Mrs Dean walked onto the stage and tapped the microphone to get everyone's attention.

"Thank you everyone for coming. So as I informed you this morning, we have a special guest here, to talk to you. He took time out of his busy schedule to be here, so listen to what he has to say and be quiet. Now everyone please welcome, Mr Harry Styles." She said.

Everyone gasped and then clapped and cheered as I walked onto the stage. I smiled as a few girls screamed. I took the microphone off its stand and paced up and down the stage a bit.

"Good morning Mid-West High School." I yelled down the microphone. "How you all doing today?"

Everyone cheered in response. I looked around the crowd to see Louis, with a shocked expression. I held in my chuckle. I went on to everyone how life as a boxer is, all the training, the diets, the matches. How hard it gets and how much concentration you must have. Everyone listened, not a word being whispered from one person to another.

Once I finish my speech, I look out into the crowd and smiled.

"So any questions?" I ask. I watch as hands flew in the air. I looked around and decided to start with the girls first.

"Right ladies first, sweetheart over there what's your question?" I watch as she giggled and blushed and then stood up.

"How many hours a day to you have to train?"

"Depends really, it can go from one hour to sometimes even four. It can be very tiring but it has to be done. Yes darling by the front?"

"Do you have a girlfriend?"

I laughed as I looked at her. "No I don't." I winked. A couple of squeals were heard around the room.

"And yes, love at the back?"

"Do you find it hard going out in public with everyone knowing who you are and all?"

"Well...it can be. Whenever I go out, I always end up signing something or taking pictures with someone. In a way it's all part of the experience though. Ok now we'll move on to some of the lads. Ask away mate."

"Do girls throw themselves at you all the time?"

"They do, yes. But I'm looking for that special someone so I don't get with any of them before some of you ask!" All the boys laughed as all the girls 'aaawed'.

"Next question from the troublemaker at the back." I said smiling at Louis.

"What does it feel like being in the ring?" He managed to ask.

"It's an amazing feeling. First you feel the excitement all the audience feel, you feel loved by all your fans. Then you get in the ring and you're standing next to your opponent. You start to feel nervous about what's going to happen, the adrenaline is pumping through your body. You're always thinking about your next move, his next move." I smiled.

Everyone nodded as they listened and understood. I answered a few more questions about what I do in my free time, what foods do I like and such.

"Well thank you all so much for having me here today. Thank you for listening; it was a pleasure to be here. Bye everyone." I waved and walked off the stage as everyone clapped for me.

I was talking to some of the students when I noticed Louis standing not too far away staring at me. I said good bye to the others and walked over to him.

"Interesting question you had for me today." I smiled.

"Y-yeah, I w-was just wondering. T-that's all."

"So still want to meet later."

"S-sure."

"Why don't you come to the gym at 3?"

"Ok s-see you there."

"Bye Lou." I waved.

I love how nervous he gets around me. It's interesting to see the schools popular boy who seems to have all the confidence in the world, stutter and shake with nervousness. Now to finish the school day as Marcel and then get to the gym.