Chapter 27

We finally arrived back to my house and we both walked up to my front door. I fumbled around with my keys as Louis leaned on the wall and sighed.

“Rough day right?” I commented as Louis turned his head and half smiled at me.

 “No shit!”

I finally opened the door and we both walked in as i threw my keys on the table. Louis stood there, looking kind of confused as I was making my way upstairs. I stopped on the stairs and stared at him as he just stood there staring at his feet.

“Lou?”

He looked up at me, with the cutest confused look on his face. “Are you coming?” I asked. He nodded as he grabbed his suit case and pulled it along behind him.

We got to my room as I opened the door and I stared at the horrible mess in front of me, of the broken glass scattered around the room, the deep red spots of blood marking the carpet. I walked over to my desk and grabbed the bin from under it and started to pick up the glass pieces and throwing them away. Then I noticed Louis helping me to and I couldn’t help but smile at him.

“Thanks.” I smiled as I looked around to see all the glass gone and most of the blood scrubbed off the carpet.

“It’s ok.”

“Now, let’s unpack your things.” I said and I was looking at another confused look.

“Where am I sleeping?” he asked, scratching the back of his neck.

“Um well you’re sleeping with me since I turned the guest bedroom in a home gym.” I replied, picking up one of his shirts and folding it up nicely.

“Oh. Are you ok with that?” Louis asked.

“Of course. Don’t worry I’m not scared of catching any Louis germs.” I said and I watched as Louis smirked at me.

“I don’t know...what if I catch Marcel germs! What will I ever do!” he gasped, dramatically.

“Oh I’ll show you Marcel germs!” I grinned and Louis eyes widened as he started running out of my room, me running behind him.

 We ran downstairs and ran around and around the couch several times until I stopped and jumped over the couch. Louis screamed as I jumped on him, both of us landing on the floor with a thud. All you could here was both our laughter's and I opened my eyes to see I was hovering over Louis, our noses barely inches away.

Louis opened his eyes to and they widened as he also realised how close we were. I watched as his cheeks turned a bright red and I just smiled. Just staring into his eyes, i got mesmerized and I found myself leaning in, closing the distance between us.

I brushed my lips over his and when I was going to kiss him, his phone started ringing, startling the both of us as I quickly jumped up and Louis cursed under his breath as he sat up and grabbed his phone from his pocket, hitting the answer button violently.

“What Zayn!” he snapped. “Yes, you did actually! We're at Marcy's house. Look! There’s no need for you to co-. Hello? Zayn?” Louis gasped as he stared at his phone. “That bastard hung up on me!” he said in disbelief.

I just laughed as Louis got up from the floor and pouted at me.

“You’re too cute!” I cooed and Louis blushed as he mumbled something under his breath.

“The boys are coming round soon” he said.

“Cool.”

The boys had come and gone and now Louis and I were lying in my bed, both wide awake. We were both lying as far away from each other as we could and that made everything more awkward.

“Marcy?” Louis said.

“Mhm?” I hummed back.

“Thanks for letting me live with you.”

“No problem.” I answered.

Once again silence fell over us; all you could hear was our steady breathing in the dark room.

“Thanks for not giving up on me.” I whispered as I closed my eyes. Sleep almost took over me when I heard Louis voice.

“I will never give up on you.” he whispered back.

 That night I fell asleep with a genuine smile on my face because I really had found someone who cares about me and I guess you could say loves me, just like I love him.