Chapter 18

Nothing seemed to be making sense. I felt like I was flying, like my feet weren't even touching the ground. My vision seems a bit blurry too and my thoughts have vanished into thin air. I walked around my house giggling to myself as I touched every single item I could find. The chair, the table, the wall. They all felt so soft and smooth. Almost magical.

I giggled again as I was making my way to the living room when three loud knocks which sounded like a tune in my head were sounded. I walked over to the door and stood in front of it, raising an eyebrow towards it, waiting for it to open.

"Marcel?" The door asked. I gasped, my hand quickly covering my mouth.

"You talk? Wow and people say objects can't speak!"

"What? Marcel open the door!" The door said again. I laughed.

"Open yourself silly, you know how to do it." I mused. I leaned against it and I slipped as my elbow hit the handle and the door opened a crack. "Told you; you could do it." I gushed, giggling again.

Then the door opened completely and I saw Zayn standing there, holding Louis by the upper arm. Louis looked like a little child, with his arms crossed and a pout on those amazing kissable lips.

"Aw, look door it's my two best friends." I cooed as I patted the door and smiled at Louis and Zayn.

"What? Marcel are you ok?" Zayn asked.

"I'm fine, never better actually. Oh my god I smell biscuits." I shouted as I skipped away into the kitchen.

I could hear their footsteps behind me as I looked into the microwave and then the oven only to see that there were no biscuits.

"Hey there's no biscuits. Stupid nose tricking me." Then I heard a loud gasp.

"Marcel, what have you taken?" Zayn shouted, waving a bag of white sweets in front of me. I giggled as I hit him on the shoulder.

"They are sweets silly. They taste really good." I grinned.

"Are they drugs?" Louis asked and I gasped.

"Lou, you came back to me. I'm so sorry for not telling you about my secret. I thought you were going to hate me because you didn't like Harry and I thought if you don't like Harry then if you knew I was him, you wouldn't like Marcel. I didn't want to lose you Louis, it was all a mistake but I lost you anyway and I feel like I'm dying. I can't forget about you. I tried, I really did, I even made my best forget face." I said, making a weird face which had Louis smiling.

Zayn walked over to Louis and whispered something in Louis ear which had him eyeing me up and I could feel my cheeks burn.

"Marcel, listen to me yeah? You need to tell me what you took before we came?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Skittles." I cheered as I watched him face palm.

"You're such an idiot, what happened to the...I've been clean for eight months part? Huh? What happened to that?" Zayn yelled.

"Don't yell Zaynie, it hurts." I pouted. I watched as Louis walked over to me and stood right in front of me.

"Marcel, listen to me, what. Did. You. Take?"

"I-I don't remember. I really don't" I sighed and that's when I felt his lips crash against mine. I instantly kissed him back, happy to be finally feeling his lips against mine. I was about to deepen the kiss when he pulled back and stared into my eyes.

"What did you take?"

"Ecstasy." I mumbled as I looked at the ground.

"Why?" He asked, his fingers pulling my chin up so I could look at him.

"Because I couldn't forget about you and I hated the fact I hurt you." I could feel something wet run down my cheek and I was about to remove the tear when Louis kissed it away.

"It's ok. Just let me take you to bed ok?" He grabbed my hand and tried to pull me along.

"No Louis!" I said, pulling my hand out of his hold. "You don't understand, you can't just forgive me, after what I did. I don't blame you that you hate me. As much as it hurts me, you should hate me so why are you forgiving me?" I raised an eyebrow and leaned on the counter as I started to feel a little dizzy.

"Because Marcel, when you love someone, you learn to forgive them."

"What!" Both mine and Zayns voices echoed in the kitchen.

He sighed as he grabbed my hand and kissed the back of it. "I think I love you Marcy." He whispered.

A/N: First note *gasp* Aw Louis just confessed to a high Marcel...BUT will Marcy remember? dun, dun, DUN!! Also do you like stories based on werewolfs then check out my new story Wolf Blood, it's not actually about werewolfs, they are wolfs but kind of, sort of...different. So check it out and give me feedback? Love you all xx