Chapter 29

“Marcel, please. I'm begging you for the thousandth time, don’t compete in this match.” Louis said once again to me as I was in my home gym, punching the punching bag. I sighed as I punched the punching bag hard, listening to the chains rattle.

“Louis it’s my fucking life. Back off yeah?” I snapped, finally losing my patience with him.

“I’m just worried about you Marcy!” He snapped back, crossing his arms across his chest.

“Well stop! It’s getting annoying!” I glared at him.

“Oh yeah?” He said taking a few steps towards me. He pushed me back and I stumbled back a bit until I hit the wall behind me.

“Don’t start Lou. You know how this will end!” I said through gritted teeth.

“Come on then Marcel. Do it! Hit me! Come on! Or are you a pussy? Hey, Harry?” He was now inches away from my face and I could feel his breath fan over my lips.

“I can’t do this anymore Marcy.” He whispered, before he crashed his lips on mine. I kissed him back instantly. I never realized how much I missed him. Louis planted his hands on each side of my head and his lips started to nudge mine apart. His tongue explored every inch of my mouth as my hands found his chest.

I trailed my hands down his chest and started to trace his abs from under his shirt as he moaned. We both pulled apart, gasping for air as Louis rested his forehead against mine. I stared into his bright blue eyes and I couldn’t help but smile at him.

“I’vewanted to do that for a while now.” He breathed his lips still a few inches away from mine.

“Mhm…” I hummed. Louis quickly kissed my lips again and then shot me a dazzling smile as he took a few steps back. He seemed to be thinking about something as he ran his hand through his hair.

“So…are you still going to the match tonight?” He asked not meeting my gaze.

“Fucking bastard.” I muttered as I realized he just made out with me to see if it would change my mind about tonight. I stormed out the room, Louis right behind me.

“I’m just trying to look out for you!” He sighed.

“Well fucking stop!” I shouted as I slammed my bedroom door close in his face. He banged on the door a couple times shouting for me to open up until he gave up and he left me alone in peace. I just laid on my bed all afternoon until it was time to go to the match. I got changed quickly and grabbed my things as I opened the door to see Louis sitting on the floor across the door.

“I’m going now.” I mumbled as I started walking downstairs.

“Marcy, I’m really, really begging you here! Don't do this! Please, if you won’t do it for me, do it for yourself! You’re going to hurt yourself and then I will feel guilty for not stopping you. Please!”

“I have to and I’m going to. So you can either stay here or you can come and support me Louis. Think about it and decide what you want to do. As you’re doing that though, I’ll be at the gym.” I said as I walked towards the door “Oh and Louis even though you didn’t mean what happened before, you know the kiss and all; I just want you to know that I love you.” I added and I quickly left the house. I got in my car and drove off towards the gym.

I finally reached the gym and I got out the car and quickly entered before any fans saw me. I sighed as I ran a hand through my hair and walked around the place looking for Richard. I finally found him talking on the phone. He was moving his arms dramatically in the air and he didn’t seem too happy.

“Look darling, I can’t come right now! Yes I know she only falls asleep when- can we not start this again? I’ll be back soon and then- Stop shouting!” he sighed. I tapped his shoulder and he turned around and gave me a half smile and rolled his eyes, I’m guessing at something his wife said again. “Darling, I really don’t know ok? I must go; I’ll call you up when I’m coming home.” He said and ended the call.