Chapter Twenty-Two

Author: Life...sucks! ugh, long week of lazy bug.

My eyes widened, her words pushing past the rush of blood in my ears. I struggled against her hold, her grip tightened further and with a sharp snap she tossed me across the room.

My body hit the ground, the momentum causing me to roll across the ground. Chelsey weeping met my ears. Disoriented I grunted as I tried to regain my equilibrium.

Before I could feel a sharp pain in my side, my mother's foot connected with my side causing my ribs to crack. The pain forced me to scream out, she repeated the movement twice more, before she suddenly knelt at me side grabbing the back of my head she forced my head up, her eyes blazed with a manic light.

**

"And you thought you were angry for being sold." She spat, and laughed, She stood her hand still gripping my head in a punishing grip, she dragged me back over to the raised stage. "Imagine dear, your father is the leader of your people, and a strong Alpha. Your mother is the perfect Luna, they are the perfect couple, and you luckily have met the love of your life and then a sneaky, conniving bastard finds out your fathers secrete."

She let go, letting Argos head hit the ground. Before she walked over to Argos knocked out father, she grabbed a rod that leaned against the wall and raising it she brought it down on his back. Her father screamed, "And this conniving, and ambitious Alpha tells your father to give him his daughter, and the leadership of their people or he'd reveal your fathers secret."

She motioned for one of Argints people to grab Argo's father and lift him so he was on his knees, "Lift his head," She grinned that's better, and with an expert hand she spun the rod, and whipped it across his face, causing his neck to snap to the right. A piece of hair fell over her forehead, she jerked her head back, and met Argo's shocked gaze. "Dear do you want to know what the secret is?"

She pursed her lips when Argo didn't say anything, "Well, I'll tell you anyway. Your father, the great and wondrous Alpha has another bitch off site, who is "loved" ever so much. Ha-ha, and this old codger has gotten this young bitch pregnant."

She walked over towards Argo, dragging the rod behind her. Chelsey flinched away from her, her eyes shaking terrified of the deadly aura her mother was pouring out. "And does he fess up, and tell the truth? No--tsk, he moves to cover his tracks, and gives the damn conniving filth everything he ask for."

She stopped in front of Argo, "He pays off the love of your life, so he abandons you," She placed a hand over her stomach, "The pain from that normally would've crippled you. You feel like the world is falling around you. Everything makes you want to vomit," she pursed her lips, her eyes far off, "Then you're locked in a room, starved, and forced to agree to marriage when you realize you are pregnant."

She shook her head, pain coating her voice. "So, you choose to marry the man who so graciously offered to take care of you, you take the magnanimous offer. Never knowing, he's the reason your in such pain." Smiling while, crying she continued lifting the cudgel above her head aiming it for Argo's head, "Then you find out everything from your mother as she lay dying on her bed, the bitterness of her story chokes you so much, that you can barely breathe What's worse?"

She shook her head, aiming the sharp edge of the cudgel for Argo's neck. "Your father has named his bitches daughter the Keeper of the Bellamy family wealth, and when she turns eighteen and marries her Alpha she will get everything?!" Her eyes widened, her teeth bared, "LIKE HELL SHE WILL!"