**Epilogue **

"Are yah nae going to give me the damn money?!"

Argo sighed, she'd been sitting in the throne seat for an hour now. Her bottom was going numb, and her back hurt. She narrowed her eyes on Roland who was blatantly ignoring Arutur.

Arutur whose face was slowly growing redder, snapped. "Yah lily livered bastard-!"

"Enough!" Ewan roared beside her, his ice eyes snapping. He'd grown far more handsome over the last five years, if that was even possible...while she...well. She glanced down at her large belly, she grimaced she guest she'd grown fatter.

Ewan laid a hand on her shoulder, as he growled. "Your Laird, nor your Alpha need here you male whining over monies owed."

Ain't that truth, Argo muttered under her breath, tired of sitting she stood. With the help of the Ewan's strong arm. "Rolan pay him back, or I swear you'll be on nursery duty for the next three months."

Roland blanched at that, everyone knew her adorable baby boy Kingston, was a right mischievous energizer bunny. She liked to believed that it was because she herself was a hyper kid, but Ewan claimed it was because before she knew she was pregnant, she'd been drinking a hefty amount of energy drinks to keep up with college classes.

"Nay~, I'll pay." the man said he pulled his pouch from the side, and pulled a few folder bills and tossed them to Arutur he eagerly caught them, a smirk donning his face.

To further embarrassed the man, because she was uncomfortable herself she said, "And hurry about asking for Heathers hand in marriage, I'm sick of hearing how stupid you are, and dense."

The guards in the room laughed, and Rolands cheeks turned pink.

Soon she was being led out of the chamber Ewan by her side, she leaned into him. "You know..." She mused aloud, "I didn't think it was possible."

Ewan glanced down, at lovely and tired wife, his eyes sparkling with the love he felt for her, "What was possible?"

"Being a happy wolfs bride." She said simply, turning to glance up at him, "I'm truly a lucky, lucky girl."

He smiled, leaning down to brush his lips over hers, "Aye, Lass that ye are."

The two ignored those coming and going, to share a deep kiss. Obviously being a wolfs bride came with all the happiness in the world.

KINGSTON

KINGSTON