Chapter Twenty-five

Author: One of the final chapter...*sighs* yeas, all these things must come to an end lol...LOOK OUT for the SEQUEL!!!

Bellamy head dropped back, and he stared at the roof but Argo could tell he wasn't truly seeing it. She was still reeling from the news, that her mother had been killed and that the killer had been the women who'd raised her.

Her grandmother had never been cruel to her, aside from keeping her away from her family. The women had been warm, and kind she'd allowed Argo to walk around in her fancy clothes, and would play tea time with her.

Argo stomach lurched, she gritted her teeth she wouldn't show weakness, not here, not now. She needed to know the full story, she had to know.

Bellamy continued his voice hoarse, a tinge of sorrow. "You're mother agreed to it, she said she wouldn't fall in love and I chose her because she needed to the money. So your father and her mated on the blue moon. Celia mother, Ishbel said nothing, as the lovely and well known luna she bared it."

"Bared it." Argo repeated, trying to match a memory to the name but she couldn't.

Bellamy nodded swallowing, "It didn't take long for your mother to get pregnant, and she soon had you. Sadly you were a girl, but unlike when Celia was born, you father seemed to care about you...and Celias mother noticed almost immediately the difference."

He lowered his face his dark eyes meeting Argos. "Ishbel, knew then that your father had fallen in love with your mother. I tried to caution him, and her." He shook his head, "I tried to tell him to stop, but he wouldn't listen!" Bellamy said this in a low harsh whisper. "He said that an Alpha had a right to as many women as he wanted, that his Luna would understand."

"She didn't." Argo said quietly, "She loved him, and it was too painful to watch them be in love."

Bellamy nodded, Ewan tightened his hold on Argo's hand. He had never of an Alpha behaving in such away. S'truth he'd married Argo for similar reasons, but his choice had been a rare one. Most Changelings mated purely out of love in the Highlands, unless there was some extenuating reason to do otherwise.

Bellamy reached up a hand and rubbed the back of his neck, "So you're father decided to meet your mother in the woods, and well Ishbel followed him." His eyes darkened further, "Till this day I'm not sure if she truly knew what she would see. Ishbel had always been kind, and quiet. I think it was too much for her when she saw them together. Her heart couldn't take the hurt and disappointment. Honestly, I think despite her agreement to it, she never thought you're fathers heart would be moved by the girl. Anyway long story short, she snapped and ripped the two to shreds...murdering them both there in their glen."

He closed his eyes, "Their blood coated the ground, and pieces of them were strewn here and there, you're powerful Alpha of a farther, and his breeder had been cruelly and thoroughly dispatched."

"Wait?!" Argo said her eyes wide in horror imagining it, "Celia said her father locked her away, and agreed to the marriage. If Ishbel killed him..."

She left off when Bellamy lifted his hand, his eyes opened shining in the light. "That is a false memory."

He rested the raised hand on his leg, "I was the one who discovered Ishbel, covered in blood carrying you from the clearing. Her eyes were glassy, and empty. When she saw me, I saw her come to the realization of what she had done. She begged and pleaded for me to cover it up, to protect the pack, the tribe and well you."

He shook his head in dark amusement, "Celia saw us come in from the back, became hysterical when she smelled her father's blood on her mother's skin. I knocked her out and took her to her room."