Chapter Twenty-four

Author: Here we are with another one, two more to go people I hope you enjoy the truth of the sordid past.

Waking up to the feel of someone nuzzling against your neck wasn't he worst way to be awaken.

Argo thought this a she shifted her back closer to Ewan, who'd grown impatient waiting for his love to awaken. His hardness pressed into her back side. His Heat radiating into her back, caused her muscles to relax as she let out a heavy sigh. He lifted his head, his beautiful icey grey eyes stared into hers.

"Good-morning love."

She smiled, it wasn't awaking to such a handsome man, whose heavy Scottish burr rumbled through his chest. He lifted a large tanned hand, and stroked the curve of jaw. "Did'ya rest well?"

She nodded turning to face him the sheets lowered revealing her chest to his hungry gaze.

Ewan found himself immediately distracted, when her amber-golden eyes still misted with sleep met his. She lifted her own hand, and placed it over his heart.

"I did." Her voice was low, and had a dreamy quality. "Ewan?"

"Yes, lass."

She was driving him to distraction with her fingers kneading into his chest. "Can you make love to me?"

The question, was said in a low shy voice as if the two hadn't already made love several times in this very room.

"For just a moment, I would like to forget all the stuff from yesterday."

Ewan was more than happy to provide her a distraction, using his thumb, and pointer finger he gently lifted her chin so that her rosy cheeks were in full view, and slowly painfully slow he leaned forward and brushed his lips against hers.

At first he was gentle, caressing and teasing her. An ache slowly grew in her chest, as her stomach tightened and she reached forward to pull Ewan closer to her.

He followed her quiet plea, and deepened the kiss, his mouth turning hard and demanding. His head turned, as she opened her mouth to allow their tongues to duel. The heat grew, and Ewan rolled that h was over her, and rested between her thighs. He lifted his head, and smiled when her whimper in protest of his leaving her.

Her eyes were limpid pools of golden lust, and her lips were rosy and swollen from his demanding kisses.

With a groan, he lowered his head once again only this time he choose to devour the dark nipples that peaked in cool air.

She arched up into his mouth her body trembled, as he used his hands and lips to build the need in her. Ewan felt a spark of self-satisfaction as Argo whimpered, and begged for him to come to her. Her dark, golden skin was flushed red.

Her eyes appeared to be like heated copper metal, as she stared up at him with lust, and passion.

With a groan, he final came to her, with one thrust he brought them together. Her searing heat wrapped around him, and he almost it then, but he was determined that Argo would find he release before he did.

He moved slowly, with ever intake of breathe he drew closer and close to the edge.

Her wandering hands were driving him crazy as she kept scratching his back.

She lifted her hips in an effort to force his thrust deeper.

Before long the two of them arrived at completion, and Argo couldn't hold back her cry of pleasure as her two curled in pleasure.

It wasn't after the two had found their pleasure when a knock came from the door.

Ewan, who was currently using Argo a blanket, grunted when she lifted her head.
"Ignore it." He demanded, not wishing to end the pleasant after glow the two were lazing in.