Chapter 3 : Nox Organization

"Mr. Jeric Tan?" A middle-aged guy in suit approached us as we walked through the airport.

"Yes," Cliff answered while giving his luggage to the guy. "Thank you."

Kasunod naman ng escort niya ay ang sarili naming escorts ni Jett. Of course, the three of us acted like we don't know each other, although we would be staying in the same hotel.

Nagpunta kami sa kani-kaniya naming sundo at sumakay sa kotse na dala nila. Noong nasa loob na ako ng sasakyan ay agad kong kinuha ang phone ko at binuksan ang GPS. Our voice changer devices have trackers attached to it so that we could easily locate each other.

Nang nakarating kami sa hotel, bumaba agad ako sa kotse at binuhat ng escort ang mga gamit ko. Dumiretso ako sa lobby at binigay sa akin ang susi ng kwarto. Pagdating ko ro'n ay agad akong humiga sa kama.

'Hey. You guys. Shall we start?' I asked. Our rooms were just beside each other and mine was situated between theirs.

'Not yet,' Jett replied. Napabangon naman ako bigla.

'Why?' Suddenly, I heard a rustle in my veranda and with a dagger on my hand, I carefully approached the place.

"Because someone from the Nox might be inside this hotel," Cliff added as he walked into my room from the veranda. He had removed his disguise and he was carrying his laptop along with his starknife.

"How did you know?" tanong ko.

"Jett spotted their trademark," he answered and I shuddered when I heard that.

Nox Organization is like the Pandora's box of the underground community. The more you wanted to get closer to it, to uncover it, the more dangerous it would get and you might unleash something you have no control over. It is an organization shrouded in mystery and almost all Intelligence Agencies are after them because of the crimes they have committed. However, everyone of them failed to gather enough information and the only detail they have collected, after countless deaths, was their trademark—a black sun tattoo.

"Where did you see him?"

"Lobby. He's at the waiting area," sabi ni Cliff nang nakaupo na siya sa kama ko at binuksan niya ang laptop niya.

"Where's his tattoo?"

"Nape area. His hair's kinda long but Jett managed to see it for a while. Should we observe them or are we going to that coffee shop?"

It has been a long time since I felt this uncertain. I needed to go to that coffee shop to find some clues about Nigel Grand but the presence of a Nox member in this hotel might also give us valuable information about their organization. After  some thought, I decided to observe the Nox since seeing one would be a rare opportunity.

"We're going to stay in this hotel and observe his movements," I ordered while getting my laptop.

Pagkakuha ko ay binuksan ko kaagad ang software na ibinigay ni Naia sa akin para makapag-communicate kami through dark web—a place where all kinds of secrets in the cyber world, like government's confidential information, criminal works and mysterious and dangerous projects, could be found. Thus, only those with connections and power could navigate this place.

"Naia, can you hear me?" I used the earpiece she gave me before I left and I heard her breathing.

"Yes. Is there any problem?"

"You've got another work to do." She was quiet for a few seconds but I could imagine her cunning smile right now.

"Spill it."