n o t e

Hey,

It's been a while since I posted an author's note. Haha. Well, I just want to say thank you for being patient with me. It took me yeeears to complete this and I'm glad I finally finished the last installment of the series.

So to those who made it here until the end, thank you. Sharing the Erityian world with you was a great adventure. Thank you for giving this series a chance even though there's little to no romance (lol) and some of your favorite characters met their demise. It was a challenging journey but seeing that you're still here made me happy.

The main series may have ended but that doesn't mean I'm already closing their world. If you're starting to miss the Erityian race, there are still side stories/novellas waiting for you.

Novella #1: Truce (short sequel of Tantei High)

Novella #2: Rewind (spinoff of Seventh Sense in Naomi's point of view)

Novella #3: Standstill (the trio's adventures prior to Tantei High's timeline)

Novella #4: Winter (rebellion force story in Winter's point of view)

Novella #5: Keeper (story of Naia after leaving Shima and returning several years later)

Novella #6: Clandestine (after story of Seventh Sense focused on Michiko)

Novella #0: Genesis (the beginning of the end)

See? So I hope to see you there, too!

All the love,

Ann.

🎉 Tapos mo nang basahin ang The Science of Spying (Erityian Tribes, #4) 🎉