O N E

Yongin followed her manager through a long hallway where rooms were allocated on either of the sides.

"Where are we going eonni?" Yongin asked her manager, Chae eun.

"The CEO said that you are suppose to practice with bangtan boys starting from today so yeah" chae eun gave her enough explanation. Yongin sighed. God, it'll be a hard time with Jungkook. She muttered to herself.

Chae eun opened the door of the busy room and Yongin followed her in. The boys who were immersed in the dance moves halt and greeted Chae eun immediately.

"Hey guys. Pretty tired right? He he. So I'm here to tell you that Jung Yongin will be practicing with you guys starting from today and also, she'll be moving in to your dorm!" Chae eun informed them. It didn't even take a second for the boys to break into a huge grin. Yongin smiled shyly. "So please take care of her and good luck!" Chae eun finished and left the room.

"OH YEAAAAH IT IS BANGTAN AND YONGIN NOOWW~~!!" The boys started celebrating and Yongin joined them.

Jung yongin is a 16 year old trainee at BIGHIT entertainment. She have known Jimin ever since childhood because their parents used to be really close friends until Yongin's parents passed away due to an accident. Unluckily, Yongin is the only child. Since she is close with Jimin, it made her more close with bangtan. Also, she is currently having an affair with Jeon Jungkook who is the same age as her,Bangtan's maknae. They have been together for 2 years and still counting.

They practiced for about and hour or so but Yongin didn't join them. Since she just came there, she just sat there watching every dance move clearly. They all took a break and one by one kept collapsing on the floor so Yongin joined them. She threw herself in between Jungkook and Jimin.

"So your luggage has been already moved?" Namjoon asked in between his panting.

"Yeah I guess. Chae eun eonnie said that she will leave the luggage in front of the door"

"So where will you sleep?" Jin asked.

"On the couch?" Yongin replied without any hesitations.

There was a moment of silence before everyone burst into laughter.

"Aah waaeee~~" yongin pouted.

"You have a boyfriend and a best friend here. So why don't you sleep with one of them?" Suga suggested.

"SO IN MY ROOM!" Jungkook shot up immediately.

"Okay cool so Jimin will have to move into Taehyung's and my room" Jin spoke.

"BUT BUT.. TAE IS AN ALIEN~~" Jimin shot up leaving a blushing yongin on the floor.

"He's not chim. Just do as we say okay?" Namjoon commanded and Jimin continued his pouting.

"So it will be like this: Room1: Hobi, me and Suga hyung. Room2: Jin hyung, V and Chim. Room3: Yongin and Kookie. Everyone understand?" Rapmon explained and they all replied a 'yes' to him politely.

Everyone stood up and walked to the dorm building because it was already past 12am. They all lack of sleep but the make up hides it all. On the way to the dorm, Jungkook and Yongin kept their hands locked with each others.

Jungkook helped to move in her luggage to their room. Everyone rushed themselves to their rooms as they were really tired.

There was awkward silence between the two lovers as they walked in their room. Honestly, they have never slept together and this would be their first time.

"We are lucky" Jungkook broke the silence.