T W E N T Y O N E

"JooJoo come to mama. You need to fill your stomach before you fall sick." Yongin said while preparing Jooin's baby food. Jooin ran around the enormous house and stopped in front of his mother.

Everything looked opulent from the gleaming wood floors covered in loving throw rugs to the sheer curtains billowing like mist on the wall of floor to ceiling windows that faced a slope and then a sunset. Nothing else. The furnishing were old but had a story to tell, so they had to be antiques with what looked like handcarved workmanship each area of the room melting into the beauty of the next with some delicate settees next to more heavy bookcases and fireplaces that mated with the walls that appeared to be actually used. A house like this is rare to be seen in Seoul and they rented it for a huge amount of money. They both decided to pay it all together; Yongin working part time and Jungeun earning some by selling her magnificent art works. She's a good artist and she has a passion for drawing which makes the art work look extremely stunning.

"Ah finally I am able to breathe the lovely air of Seoul." Jungeun plopped down the couch taking a long breath. "Should I let him know that we are here?" She continued speaking.

"No. He doesn't even know that we left together and he isn't aware of the reason why I disappeared all of a sudden. At least he called you and asked about your health but never mentioned me." Yongin complained as she fed the toddler.

"You don't need to complain unnie. I told you to tell him at that time too but you never listened." Jungeun stated and all Yongin could do was sigh.

"I didn't want to ruin his career" She mumbled looking at the small fluff ball they made together. He giggled as his mother kept staring at him for too long.

"See that even sounds more like my brother. I swear to god this boy is a small twin of him and damn I have a jet leg. I'll go take a shower and get some good rest okay? We will unpack tomorrow morning." Jungeun cooed and ruffled Jooin's hair before rushing to take a shower.

It hasn't been long since they arrived in Seoul and Yongin already wanted to look for Jungkook, but in this situation she cannot. She doesn't have the courage to face him with a small baby boy in her arms. Most importantly, she doesn't have the courage to let him know that he is a dad; a young dad. Yongin was drowning in her thoughts until her phone continuously beeped.

Unknown: Where are you?! These aren't getting delivered which means you aren't here in Seoul.

Unknown: Oh wait! It got delivered. Does this mean you are back? Tell me where are you!! I want to see you princess. Should I track your location?

As soon as she unlocked the phone, Yongin rolled her eyes in frustration. "What the hell do you want and what are your intentions?!" She yelled at the screen. Jooin got startled and made a pouty face before saying "Mama don't do that" in his cute language. He is already two years old but he doesn't speak fluently and not everyone starts speaking faster. He is still in the beginner level.

"Sorry baby. I scared you right? I'm really sorry okay." She gave him an eskimo kiss as she apologized.

.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.

"Hyung, who are you texting to?" Hoseok asked taking a sneak peak at Yoongi's smart phone.

"No one." Yoongi was fast enough to lock the phone and slide it in his pocket. "By any chance, are you dating anyone?" Hoseok questioned in a funny voice and yoongi responded with a sharp 'No'.

"He is probably reading fan fictions and commenting as a fangirl." Seokjin teased and everyone broke into fits of laughter except Jungkook. "That's not it either. I just type whatever I want and save it in my notes." Yoongi cleared the misunderstanding between them by making an excuse and he was shot back again.

"I never knew Min Yoongi was like this. I thought he was a 'I don't give a fuck, I don't give a shit' style person." Namjoon air quoted his motto and laughed.

"Namjoon shut the fuck up. Anyway, what's the plan today? Any schedules?" Yoongi tried to change the subject.

"No specific schedules but if we want to practice we can. I suggest we take a break and go to a theme park maybe?" His try was a success as Namjoon started speaking.

"It's funny how you both don't realize that it's almost the end of the day now. It's almost 7pm now and we don't go to theme parks at this hour." Jungkook stated with a stern expression resting on his face.

"Jungkook. You don't have to be this rude when saying this. You are getting out of hands now. Not even the manager is able to control you, what exactly is wrong with you? Just because Yong-"

"Shut the fuck up you ass! If you are annoyed kick me out of this fucking group. I don't give a shit!" Jungkook shouted before walking to his room and shutting the door with a loud thud.

"He never let's us say her name ever since she left and he confirmed dating with Eunchan the next day itself, but he never had a smile on his face when he is with her and he never took her on secret dates or even public dates. He doesn't treat her like he did to Yongin. I am sure he didn't even share one single kiss with Eunchan. This actually shows how much he loves Yongin and how much he needs her. We need to get her back but how? If she doesn't come back Jungkook will never be himself and there is no doubt about that. He loves her more than infinity. We need to help him guys but then again, how?!" Namjoon sighed and Taehyung almost cries everyday due to Jungkook's unusual behavior. Eversince Yongin left, they never got to share a happy moment together.

"To be honest, we all miss her." Jimin mumbled as he felt a tear rolling down his cheek. "Ah, I'm going to my room. Call me when it's dinner time." Jimin sniffed and rushed to his room. He doesn't like it when other members see him cry and he thinks that it disturbs them.

The one and only best friend he ever had, the first ever friend as a girl and the happy moments they shared together; from the time when they first met and to the last minute she stayed in the dorm with him, he missed it all so badly that he threw himself on the bed and cried. He faced the white ceiling and laughed while crying, like a complete idiot. He was so lost into his own world when he heard the vibration coming from his phone.

Yonginie: Jiminie!! I'm back!!

and that's when he felt like screaming out of joy but another quick text stopped him.

Yonginie: But don't ever tell Jungkook yet. Please! Don't tell anybody.

--
Pretty quick update and apologies for any grammar and spelling errors. Hope you will enjoy!