T E N

Yongin opened her eyes, discovering herself in an unfamiliar room. The atmosphere felt queer. She knew that it wasn't her room so Yongin started fidgeting as if she was kidnapped and brought somewhere. Her eye vision wasn't still clear enough for her to realize that it's a normal hospital room, just then, a worried Jungkook appeared infront of Yongin and asked her, "What's wrong with you, babe? Why do you look so fretful?". Yongin let out a sigh of relief when she saw him, due to knowing that she was safe, letting go all the worries she had ever since she opened her eyes. Yongin carried herself up to give Jungkook a hug because that's what she needed the most right now. She then started bombarding questions, one by one at Jungkook in a low, agitated tone. "Babe, why am I here? what happened to me? Did I mess up, again? What did I do this time?". Jungkook shushed her and said in an apprehensive tone "Doctor told me that you are lacking irons which caused the hemoglobin number to decrease substantially explaining why you fainted and had severe headaches". Yongin beamed at how cute he looked worried. She was too enthralled by his preturbed yet adorable face to comprehend what he has been saying.   

"YONGINYONGINYONGIN" cheered the as always hyperventilating, Jhope and always careful of his words, Jimin. Yongin always appreciated how Jhope is so cheerful and enthusiastic despite how the circumstances are, it really fascinates her knowing that such people still exists and on the other hand, there's Jimin, a friend who'll never let go and supports Yongin no matter what happens, through thick and thin. She really treasures their existence. However, there's this awkward silence whenever those four, gather up, it's probably because of the combination of Yongin, Jungkook, Jhope and Jimin's personality. They are close but the awkward silence seemed to be inevitable. Jhope attempted to break the silence by gaily handing Yongin the chocolates he bought knowing how much she loved it. Although the attempt of Jhope was a fail, a sudden succession of shrill rings sounding like gunshots via Jungkook's phone cut the silence. It was from their leader, Namjoon. "Yeah, we'll be there, as soon as possible" Jungkook spoke over the phone before he hung up. "Namjoon hyung asked to go to the practice studio as soon as possible but, leave one member incharge of Yongin for a while". He passed on the message to others. "Then I'll wait." Jimin said, giving a hint to Jungkook that he needs to know about the stalker from her. Jhope and Jungkook rushed out of the room, leaving only Yongin and Jimin inside. Jimin knew exactly why Yongin startles whenever a phone rings, it was all cause of a stalker that sends her sick and creepy messages. As soon as that, Jimin questioned if Yongin told Jungkook about the stalker but the only answer she had for him was a huge 'NO'. "How could I possibly tell him about this when he looked already so worried about me fainting and having severe headaches? I don't want to be the reason behind him feeling so down and worried" clamoured Yongin. "But when you both came home last night, you looked creeped out. Did something happen?" Jimin continued the conversation. "Yeah. I got a text from the shitty person again. I ran out of the place and hid myself in an empty room, yes of course I was hiding from Jungkook. To my dismay, he still manged to find me. He questioned me with a worried face but I lied saying that I felt too stressed and scared that I might mess up the party. he didn't bother to argue so I stayed still too." She explained briefly. "But I think you should really tell him" Jimin insisted and Yongin shook her head violently, demanding a no. "Not yet" She said. "what do we do about this then?" Jimin asked. "well, let's just wait till we get a small clue" Yongin said chilling out herself. "Okay, let's see but if it goes too far, I'll inform the police no matter what" Jimin said sharply and yongin agreed to the bet. "but jimin, please don't let kookie know" Yongin begged. Jimin asked Yongin to calm down because she still had fever and a normal cold and her wailing wouldn't help it.

Weeks Later

"It's christmmmaaaaassssss~" Taehyung sang merrily. "Shut up kiddo, you are too loud" Suga said as his dreamworld got distracted by Taehyung. "Namjoonie, let's order chicken" Jin demanded, tugging on Namjoon's shirt. "Oh yeaaaasss!! CHICKEEENNNN!" Yongin and Jungkook said in unison. "Okay okay fine, Let's order chicken" Namjoon agreed and everyone cheered happily. /ping pongtick// Yongin received a small video from Jungeun.

Jungeun: Look at my oppa crying on christmas. HE LOOKS HILAAAARIOUS OH MY FUCKING GOD HAHAHAHAHAHA! PLEASE ENJOY AND MEEERRRY CHRISTMMAAASSSS UNNIIIEEEE~ ❤❤❤

"what is it?" Jungkook tried to peep in but Yongin didn't let him. "aah, what is it?" Jungkook whined with all his body. "nothing" Yongin replied coldly as she continued playing with her phone. 

/Video playing// "AWWWW OMYGOD THIS IS ADORABLE YET SAD~ AWEE~" Yongin squealed and Jungkook snatched away the phone immediately. "YAAH!" Yongin hissed. "OMY-WHAT-WHO SENT YOU THIS?" Jungkook yelled, which grabbed everyone's attention. "JEON JUNGEUN! AHAHAHAHAHAHA" Yongin burst out laughing and the others followed, even though they didn't know what was going on. "what is it actually?" Taehyung asked in between his laughs. "HIS CRYING MOMENTS OMYGOD I WANNA THANK JUNGEUN SO BADLY HAHAHA". Jungkook's lower lip protruded in a sulky pout until Manager Seojun grabbed everyone's attention by clapping out loudly. "Jung Yongin, the CEO wants to meet you" He said, emotionless. Everyone exchanged worried glances with each other and mouthed 'Hwaiting!' as she followed the manager. 

Yongin walked down the familiar hallway, her footfalls seemed overly loud in the small area. The CEO's office loomed in front of her, but she could hardly make herself take the step that would lead her inside. Her hands were sweaty and they clawed at the side of her denim shorts nervously, she bit down her lower lip to try and stop shaking but it didn't help.Yongin's stomach twisted and her throat constricted as she attempt to question the CEO why she was here. "Annyeonghaseyo" She bowed him, 90 degrees. "Please take a seat" He said. "Jung Yongin-ssi, Since new year is going to greet us soon, BTS is going to hold a concert and most importantly, You'll be giving a performance at the stage" He explained and Yongin's eyes widened. "w-what?" She stuttered. "Yes. You'll give one performance and we will start the countdown of your debut. You'll debut soon in April" He added. 

-Please enjoy reading guys~ Thankyou for over 1K reads, I really appreciate it. ^^ AND GUYS. FIRE FIRE FIRE~