T W E N T Y T W O

Excitement flashed in Jooin's eyes as he wore the backpack. He was Jumping in agitation, so psyched to go to playschool. He was so hyped up that he kept on squealing. 

"I see that you are excited to go there already. Hope you are not going to cry just like the others who attend school on the first day. But mommy isn't feeling comfortable to take you to school today since we arrived last night only." She knelt down to meet with his height. "But your stupid auntie had done all the preparations before we got here." She pinched his nose and gave an eskimo kiss. "Make sure you behave well okay? And don't forget to drink a lot of water plus make lovely friends alright? Let's go!" She stood up on her feet and cheered with her excited son. "Jungeun! I'm leaving okay. Lock the doors!" Yongin yelled from the living room before heading out. 

The weather was clement and they both were walking to school hand in hand. Yongin was disguised in random clothing for the safety of her identification. "Walk slowly okay?it's pretty close to our house." She spoke in the sweetest tone and Jooin responded with a lovely 'yes'.

She told Jimin last night. He wanted to meet her son, most importantly Yongin too but it was too late and Jimin wasn't allowed to go out last night. He didn't get the permission as it was too late in the night. Instead they planned to meet today at the coffee shop after Yongin drops her son to school.  

After dropping Jooin to his new private play school, Yongin was on her way to the coffee shop until her eyes met with familiar brown locks, centimeters away from her. 

"Uh yeah manager hyung-nim, I'm heading there now. I just got out for some fresh air"

The familiar voice got her shooked as she froze in the place. 

After a long time, After two years I'm hearing his breath taking voice. Should I approach him? There is no doubt that it's him. The body figure, the voice, the pale skin, the shining brown hair and the way he was dressed up, there is no doubt that it's him. Should I approach him and go talk to him or should I just

"What are you doing?!" Yongin was drowning in her thoughts until Jimin grabbed her wrist and ran to a nearby café.

"Ah, s-sorr—"

"You should have ran idiot! If I didn't reach there at the right time he could've seen you and you could've been caught! You are lucky I showed up" Jimin sighed as he gestured a seat for her before taking a seat by himself. 

"Be careful next time" Jimin advised and she nodded in response. "How come he didn't know it was you?" Yongin questioned. "Don't you see me? I have a mask on and I'm not wearing my own clothes. I'm wearing very cheap clothes right now. I purchased it on the way and changed into them." He explained and Yongin said a silent 'oh'. 

There was a moment of silence between them featured by the classic music playing in the background. The café was mostly empty as it is still early in the morning. Yongin and Jimin felt more comfortable as there were less people.

"What's his name? Can I see him?" Jimin asked excitedly. "Sure and its Jeon Jooin" Yongin fished out her phone from the pocket showed him some lovely pictures of Jooin.

"Aww he is adorable." Jimin squealed seeing the lovable and cute pictures of Jooin. "He looks so much like Jungkook. Just like a mini Jungkook" Jimin commented and Yongin let out an awkward chuckle.

"Ah and by the way, what are you planning to do? Are you gonna tell him?"

"I don't know actually. I'm not sure and I don't think its good to let him know"

"Oh well, I would say that you should tell him actually. Just talk things out and give him a clear explanation. You are not at fau—" Jimin was interrupted by the shrill sounds made by Yongin's mobile. She hesitantly checked her text and it was exactly what she expected.

Unknown: where are you? Should I seriously track your location? I want to see you. And oh your son, I need to see him too.

"Ugh its that loser again!" Yongin groaned in frustration.
"The stalker?" Jimin guessed and he was right.

"Okay that's another serious problem now. How is someone able to stay for this long without getting caught?! I mean, we reported about it too but nothing changed"

"Yeah. Just let it be. I'm not afraid anymore. I'm not afraid as long as he/she doesn't plan to physically attack me" Yongin chilled and showed the text to Jimin as he asked for it.

"Yongin, does anybody else know that you have a son? Anybody else other than Jungkook and I?" Jimin asked with a horrifying expression.

"Yeah Jungeun"

"Except her as well"

"No. Nobody. Why though?"

"The person behind all these text messages knows that you take care of a son"

"WHAT?!" Yongin yelled in disbelief and apologized to the people around her after realizing what she just did.

"The only people who is aware of that is Jungkook, Jungeun and I right?" Jimin stated not wanting to believe what his mind told him. "I just know that its obviously not Jungeun because she lived with you for the past two years but I also don't know because I have trust issues"

"You are not saying that it's....him right?"

"I'm sorry but it could be"

———

Hope y'all will enjoy this chapter just like the others and please check out the new book published by my wifey kooiff   It's called 'Thug' and its a Yoongi fan fiction. Hope y'all will check out and give her lots of love too. 💙