T W E N T Y

2 Years later*

"We promise

To never leave each other

To hold each others hand

To support each other through thick and thin

To stay loyal to each other and,

To always stay together forever until our last breath"

Jungkook and yongin vowed in sync, looking at each other with loving eyes and smiling from ear to ear.

"Now you are officially mine" he cooed and took her in his warm and safe embrace.

"I may have not loved you first but I will always love you the most Kookie." she held him tighter.

.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.

"Mama! Mamee!" Yongin's 2 year old son shook her out of the daydreaming. "Yes my prince?" Yongin said while laying on her stomach on the bed. Yongin was laying on the bed with her son, Jeon Jooin sitting on her right side. Jooin placed his hands on his mother's cheeks, before giving Yongin a slobbery kiss. "Aw JooJoo. That was a nice try." Jooin broke into fits of lovely giggles before doing the same again. 

Yongin picked up Jooin while beginning to stand up, she set the baby on her hip and Jooin rested his head on her shoulder. Yongin was about to head to the kitchen but the doorbell lead her to otherwise. 

"Hiiiii JooJoo!" Yongin went to open the door and was greeted by a excited Jungeun. She picked him up from Yongin and threw him in the air while making him giggle. Yongin chuckled at the scene. "What makes you so happy today auntie?" She asked playfully, crossing her arms. 

"Good news or bad new? What do you want to hear first?" Jungeun inquired while sitting on the couch with Jooin on her lap. "Good news right?" Jungeun asked in confirmation. "Yes go ahead" Yongin said while taking a seat beside her. 

"I got 3 months holiday since the school seems to be under fire for not looking into serious bullying cases and along with the 2 month semester holiday it becomes 5 months total!" She stated delightfully. "Oh that's nice!" Yongin said and Jooin giggled while clapping his hands. "He seems like he understood, right JooJoo?" Jungeun tickled him as he emitted into fits of cute giggles. 

Jeon Jooin made his mother scream on 20th of January. He already resembles his dad more than anyone with that pale skin, along with long lashes making his eyes prominent plus, cute and soft cheeks with small, plump and pink lips. Jooin looks like the mini Jungkook and Yongin adores him more than anyone. Yongin feels blessed to have him around. He makes her feel happy even in the most stressed moments.

"Anyway" Jungeun got a hold of what she was doing and faced Yongin. "Let's go to Korea?" She suggested and Yongin looked back at her with a worried expression. "Yongin unnie, don't worry nobody will find out and we haven't been to Korea for 2 years." She tried to convince her the best she could. 

Yongin contemplated for a while before nodding and giving a proper response to Jungeun.

"Yeah alright. Anyway I've thought of moving back there since Jooin needs education. I don't want him to study here so I thought of going back to Korea. So when we go now I will settle there. You can come back after 5 months but I will stay there. Alright?"

"You can manage alone?"

"Yea why not"

"Should I tell Jung-"

"No I can manage alone." Yongin insisted. She doesn't want Jungkook to find out she has a son and that's HIS son as well. She doesn't want to ruin his successful career.

"Oh well then let's hurry and book the tickets."
Jungeun said with a bright smile and they began their job leaving Jooin on his high chair with Yongin's mobile in his hand.

"The most closest flight is tomorrow at late even-"

"I need you girl, neon areumdawo~"

The music grabbed their attention. Yongin tilted her head and saw Jooin blabbering something to himself while lost into the phone screen.

"Appeee" She heard him saying out in an unclear but clear tone.

"Aye he knows his dad too. See." Jungeun spoke but Yongin just stood their with a smile.

.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.

"Jiminie Its been one whole year and still no contact from her?" Yoongi asked and Jungkook froze as he just stared at his phone.

"Uh.. Yeah. Hope she is fine though"

"Where did she go anyway. Damn"

"I really don't know but I hop-"

"Will you guys shut up! Its so loud and annoying in here." Jungkook yelled at them.

"Jungkook! Stop yelling at your hyungs!" Jin commanded and the younger just rolled his eyes before stomping out with a furious expression.

"He changed so much" Taehyung mumbled before following him out in case he might do something reckless.

Yongin, Jungkook is insane so please come back already.

Jimin ran his fingers through his locks and sighed.

-

Guys I am honestly very sorry for the late updates but I am attending my exams these days but Yea I updated one chapter as I got 1 week break in the middle. Its 4:03AM right now so please don't mind my grammar or spelling mistakes. Hope you will enjoy this chapter just like the others and Thank you for 3.3K votes+ and 12k+ reads. Thank you for all those people who are staying loyal with this book. Ilysm :') ❤