S I X T E E N

The little squad smelled the slightly typical mouldy seaweed that was caressing the soft sand. The sand that was cold and fine. Half crushed seashells of different sizes was rocking against some mini bays formed in the sand.

"Whoah Look!!" Jimin pointed at the scene like a amused kid, grabbing everyone's attention. "It's Seagulls!! It's a Jungkooook!!! Many Jungkooks!!!!" Jimin squealed merrily.

Seagulls and other smaller birds were fighting for the same target, some dead fish a fisher had left from the day before. The sea was calm. It's a quiet beach in which the locals visit once in a blue moon. They were the only people having fun there, laughing and playing games on the Golden sand, except for the couple.

Yongin and Jungkook had been avoiding each other the most they could for the past few days. They felt awkward due to the embarrassing situation they went through a couple of days ago; well not really embarrassed but mostly awkward because that was their first time and they are still young.

Wind blowing lighlty as they both walked next to each other on the gritty sand. However they started to feel a little comfortable because there was at least a background music for them; the rest of the boys laughing and talking while running excitedly ahead of them."y-yongin.." Jungkook cursed under his breath as he stuttered and broke the awkward silence between them. This was the first time ever Jungkook talked to her after that happened. "yeah.." She replied calmly and happiness crept on her face as she did. It's been so long she didn't hear his golden voice saying her name. "I'm.. s-sorry.." he stuttered again, drops of tears forming in the corner of his eyes. He felt relieved that he apologised finally but he had the feeling that Yongin will not forgive him.He felt angry at him for doing that and he felt like Yongin would hate him. "It's alright and don't ask me why I forgave. I am not a idiot who wouldn't understand a mistake and I am at fault too." Jungkook was taken aback by the love in her voice as she spoke. They both looked at each other and made eye contact for a while before awkwardly breaking it again. "Thank you..." Jungkook mumbled and Yongin just gave him a reassuring smile noting that she is alright and everything will be okay.

The members had noticed the awkward aura between the two younger and Jimin had questioned about it to Yongin.

~Flashback~

"Oh yeah Yooooonggiiii~ you better beat Namjoon~". Seokjin cheered for Yoongi, who was playing 'Go' against Namjoon. Namjoon glared at Seokjin, earning a smirk from the other. 'Go' is an ancient board game which takes simple elements: line and circle, black and white, stone and wood, combines them with simple rules.

As they played, Yongin kept zoning out and Jimin had noticed that Jungkook is avoiding her all these days. Others noticed too but they were too afraid to bring it up, thinking that the problem might get worse.

"Yongin, can we talk?" Jimin asked as he walked over to the kitchen for a quieter atmosphere. Yongin furrowed her eyebrows before following him.

"What is it?" Yongin asked, slightly annoyed; not because of him but because Jungkook kept avoiding her and she felt really bad about it.

"You and Jungkook... what's going on between you two?" Jimin asked hesitantly.

"Ah that... Nothing why?" Yongin lied and Jimin noticed it right away. "Spill it" Jimin spoke with sharp eyes which made Yongin sigh and explain.

"Okay so, I don't know how but this happened. Remember the first night, I told you Jungkook was asleep? Well when I went inside I heard him mumbling something. So I went near him and saw his cheeks red and he was sweating. I touched his forehead to check whether he was suffering a fever but no, it wasn't. So let me get to the point. We... had sex.. and Jungkook wasn't in his right mind when he did." Tears formed in her eyes and her voice was shattering. "he was drunk and I don't even know how!" She slightly yelled as she burst out crying. Jimin immediately took her in his embrace and mumbled words to calm her. "It's okay... You'll be fine it's alright" Jimin says. "But.. but he isn't even talking to me now.." Yongin says in between her sobs. "It's okay.. It's okay.. we'll find out soon" Jimin whispered and stroked her hair.

~Flashback end~

Yongin explained everything to him so he is the only one who knows about the situation. He didn't share it with anybody else because Yongin had asked him not to. When others asked her 'what's wrong?' she would just let it pass by saying 'noting. just tired' and Jungkook did the same.

.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.

This is going to be the last day they are going to spend in America, so they all planned to do some shopping.

The shopping centre is miles away from their apartment so it took an hour for them to arrive there. This is the largest shopping center of the city and is probably the most popular one. The shopping center is at the middle of the city and is 20 storied. You can find almost everything in this shopping center and the price and quality of the products make it a popular shopping mall where people from all classes come to shop. You name it and you can find it here; from grocery shop to 3D cinema, food court to play ground, gym and thousands of shopping shops are there.

"Waaaah~ This place is so aesthetic" Namjoon said in awe as they walked into the majestic building. They all were so excited to be at a place like that after such a long time.

"So, Let's begin everyone~ LET'S GOO~" Taehyung said out loud before they all began their 'Adventures of Shopping and more'.

.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.

Time passed, everyone bought the things they needed and they were heading home now, feeling tired and sleepy.

They all were waiting inside the bus for Yoongi to arrive. He couldn't hold it in so he had to go to toilet. Yongin got startled by the shrills sound made by her phone. "what is it?" Jungkook asked hesitantly and Yongin sighed looking at the bright screen. They are sill awkward with each other but it's getting normal slowly.

Unknown: You are gonna go back to Korea soon. Yayy~. By the way, you look really beautiful today. You are always beautiful anyways (; But why is Jungkook the one beside you? he isn't good enough for a pretty princess like you. Anyways, I am leaving to Korea tomorrow too. I think we might be sharing the same flight since I came in the same. Saranghae~ (; ♥.

"It's the 'dude' again" Yongin sighed, locking her phone. "The person seems to know a lot about us too, I think it's a guy obviously because he just showed hatred towards you" Yongin spoke and Jungkook listened carefully.

"I'm here now let's go~ swaeg errbody~" Yoongi sang as he settled down next to Jimin who was already asleep on the back seat.

.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.

//Time pass//

Finally, they all arrived to Korea safely. Fans were blocking their way at the public exit so they used the VIP exit door to get out.

"Wah~ Finally I can breathe Seoul's air" Hoseok says, closing his eyes with a smile on his face.

"Baby, we are here" Jungkook says taking her hand, accidentally. All the fans shrieked louder as they joined hands and immediately let go. Jin had a worried expression on his face as what to Jungkook had done just now. Shit. Jungkook thought as he walked near Taehyung and Hoseok, leaving Yongin with the Manager and Namjoon.

.+.+.+.+.+.+.

They arrived at the dorm after a two hour ride. The members were so excited to go back to their home so they ran in the hallway, making the manager chuckle at their childish behavior.

Jungkook was the one to open the door and he was welcomed to a girl standing in front of him; A girl with long, dark brown hair, mesmerizing eyes with pale skin and beautiful puffy, big eyes, her make up making her cheeks appear a little pink. She was smiling at the raven haired male as he stood their with a blank face.