T H R E E

"Noona, can I get your autograph please?" A couple of Junior male students welcomed Yongin to the most boring place she'd ever be after Jungeun moved to UK. 

"Sure~" yongin replied as she took the pen and book from the younger. 

Yongin is a revealed trainee so she have millions of fans already. She's really successful before debut even. Most of the guys in school fangirl over her and the same goes for Jungkook except for the part he's actually debuted. Girls shower over Jungkook on every single day he goes to school. It feels like a fan signing event for them.

Jungkook and Yongin shares the same class in Maths, Music and Art. They mostly skip the classes other than Music and Art. 

As it was Math period, yongin went upstairs to the highest floor. She roams around the school alone because if she is often seen with Jungkook, there'll be rumors going on. She went to the highest floor because its never used now. She wanted to explore the place. 

"Hey there Jung Yongin" a girl approached in front of her along with two others. The leading girl, Eunchan came closer to Yongin and brushed off yongin's shoulders sarcastically. 

"Don't touch me" yongin hoarsed as she kicked eunchan's hand away. 

Eunchan is some random girl in her class who pours love over Jungkook. She is a badass and arrogant girl but acts sweet, innocent and charming in front of good looking guys. She doesn't like the fact that Jungkook doesn't treat her special even after she confessed to him so she bothers the most close person to him which is Jung Yongin. 

"How is our 'gonna be' celebrity doing?" Eunchan sounded sarcastic as she smirked.

"None of your business. If you have nothing to say, I'm leaving" Yongin said sharply.

"Oh. None of my business? Well it is my business. Yes I have something to tell you. Something very important. STAY AWAY FROM JEON JUNGKOOK YOU LITTLE BITCH!" she spilled and the last words sounded extra loud and Rude. 

"Ayo! She's my practice mate buddy. Don't be so bipolar aish..!" A voice interrupted their little fight.

The girls turned around to see Jungkook still looking cool as fuck. This boiled Eunchan's blood more and more. On the other hand, Yongin felt happy to see him but she showed no reactions from outside. 

Jungkook walked towards them and stood in front of Yongin.

"BIGHIT wants us. Let's go. I think we gotta practice for some shit and I already took permission from school" he said with an emotionless face. 

He started walking away and Yongin followed him. Eunchan shot death glares at them.

"That was a lie wasn't it?" Yongin asked Jungkook as they stepped out of the school, masks covering their face. 

"Yep. I lied to her and the school too" Jungkook answered with a smirk.

"WHAT?! You mean you actually told them that we are leaving because BIGHIT told us to?" Yongin started worrying.

"Don't worry babe. It's okay. I just wanted to spend a day with you after a long time" Jungkook spoke and Yongin clearly saw his bright smile through the mask too.

"But how? People will obviously know us anyways!" Yongin kept worrying though.

Jungkook fished out some materials from his bag. They were materials for disguise. He had 2 fake spectacles, a Hairband and 2 hair wools. 

"Pfft. HAHAHAH. You sure got a 'sexy' brain Jeon!" Yongin giggled and stopped worrying because she knew the disguise will work.

"See. I told you not to worry. So now let's try these... I will transform you so you stay still" Jungkook sounded very excited.

He started with her hair. He tied her hair into a pony tail on both sides. It looked messy and he did that on purpose. Next he put one of those fake spectacles on her.

"Tadaaa. Doesn't even look like Jung Yongin. Looks like some garbage. So adorable"

"Yaah Jungkookie!" Yongin pouted and Jungkook chuckled.

"Ah wait. I forgot" he took out a pair of red sweat pants from his bag. "Wear this under your skirt. Will look more perfect" Yongin didn't say anything and just followed his words. 

"Now its your turn puppy" Yongin said. She took the fake spectacles and put it on him just like hers. Lastly, she put the hair band in his hair which made him look so cute but she would calk that a retard.

They both laughed at each other and took some pictures before making a move.

They went in some lucky route which took them to some street stalls and small shops. They went to a street vendor who sold some delicious food and bought it on the way to more exciting places on their date. It was really difficult for them to eat since they were wearing masks and disguised so they went to some quiet place and ate it as quick as possible. 

Jungkook and Yongin enjoyed their precious time. They didn't dare to even waste a single second. 

"Omo! It's already 7pm" Yongin said as she checked the time on her phone.

"What? Let's go to the dorms now. I think it's already late. Manager-nim will kill us shit!" Jungkook got tensed.

"Its okay. Let's just calm down and go okay?" Yongin told Jungkook and he nodded. 

They both walked home forgetting about the manager who would lecture them all night, but as soon as they saw the dorm they got reminded about him. They both took a deep breath and went in.

"YONGIN. JUNGKOOK. WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU?!" There it goes. Jungkook thought as Yongin stood next to him, looking at her toes as if it was something really interesting