T W E N T Y E I G H T

The boys were suprised to see Yoongi and Yongin return together.

"What are you doing with him?" Jungkook spoke in a harsh manner.

"I was on my way back--"

"Shut up and follow me!" Jungkook shushed her as he almost screamed before storming into his room.

Yongin was taken aback by the way Jungkook reacted to a small matter. The rest of the members remained shut as well because they were aware of what yoongi had done.

"I'm sorry..." Yongin quietly apologized as she followed him to his room. She shut the door behind before glancing at Jungkook.

"What were you doing with him?" As soon as she entered Jungkook fired a question.

"Let me explain at least?" Yongin sat on the edge of the bed. "Come sit here and listen to me" She said and Jungkook did as he was told to. He had a miserable but angry look on his face which was obvious to Yongin.

"Okay so. I was on my way back and I bumped onto him but I'm fine. It seemed like he was looking for me ever since he got caught and he wanted to talk. So we had a talk and he explained everything to me. That's all I promise." Yongin spoke with a smile. Jungkook's expression changed slowly. The anger was no longer there.

He took her in his embrace and kissed  her forehead before speaking.

"I'm sorry for misunderstanding. I should've just asked you nicely without making a scene. I'm so sorry I'm just afraid to lose you again."

"It's alright. I understand" She released the hug and continued. "By the way, I think you should forgive him. He was kind of brainwashed to do this by Eunchan so it's completely not his fault too." Yongin pursed her lips as she waited for a response.

"Hm yeah. Yeah I'll talk to him about this. Don't worry. After all he is one of Bangtan so I cannot always hold a grudge right." Jungkook responded with his bunny smile.

It has been so long ever since they both entered that room, both together.

"Our memories are all over the room aren't they?" Jungkook asked as he looked around the room. Memories were dancing around his head.

"Yeah it does. Sorry for leaving you again."

"Aye it's alright now since you are back again. Ah but what did the CEO say?"

"He said that it's totally fine and that you told him about it before. Plus Jooin ca--"

"JOO BABYY CAN LIVE WITH DADDY YESS!" Jungkook squealed in happiness.

"....Yeah exactly." Yongin was dumbfounded to see him dancing around. His normal self really came back and Yongin is extremely thankful for that.

"Should we go and pick up Jungeun and Jooin or you are going to go alone?" Jungkook stopped dancing and asked. He was so excited to meet his son formally. Back then he was afraid to face him for a while because he thought he might be rejected as a dad.

"I'll go alone. Anyway I will be coming back with Jungeun so don't worry. I will be back soon." She pecked him on the lips before running back to her home.

.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.

"Momma who is that?" Jooin whispered as he got closer and closer to her every minute. Its been a while ever since they all settled in the dorm. However, Jooin doesn't seem to get familiar with anyone yet. Specially Jungkook.

"Mommie.. Who is that..?" He whispered in his baby language again. The family room was awkwardly quiet.

"I'm your dad Jooin" Jungkook stepped forward and stated proudly.

"You are....weird." Jooin responded with a poker face and Jungkook sighed.

"OH HYUNG! I KNOW YOU!" Jooin pointed his index finger at yoongi and said out loud. "I KNOW YOU!" He repeated again and ran towards him. Everyone focused on Jooin with huge eyes.

"You are that hyung on the music video right?" He spoke so cutely that it melted everyone's heart except for a stubborn Jungkook who was glaring. Yongin held her laughter at Jungkook's childish behavior.

"y-yes.. I am.." Yoongi stuttered out.

"What's your name?"

"Y-Yoongi.."

"Yoongi daddy."

Everyone was surprised to hear him. "Joo what did you say?" Yongin asked in shock. "Yoongi daddy" Jooin repeated his words. "He's not your daddy, Jungkook is-"

"Okay but first let us all introduce ourselves to him. Nicely" Jin clapped his hands to get everyone's attention.

"Yeah sure go ahead. Joo come to mommy and listen to all of them"

"You guys are so dum-"

"Shut up Jungeun" Jungkook interrupted Jungeun and she glared at him.

"Okay so let's start with me" Jin said. "Hello I'm da-mommy Jin" Jin awkwardly corrected himself but he looked proud.

Next on line was Namjoon. "Hi I'm Daddy Namjoon" He said with a genuine smile.

"Hello I'm Dad-" "YOONGI!" Jooin yelled in excitement. He only recognizes Yoongi in Bangtan. "..yeah Yoongi" Yoongi mumbled to himself as his cheeks burnt up.

"Hello I'm your daddy Hoseok"

"And I'm your daddy TAE!" Taehyung said his name louder. The two hyper ones were feeling extra hyper and Jooin laughed at them.

"It's daddy Jimin. Nice to meet you cutie pie" Jimin pinched his cheek and Jooin returned a shy smile.

"And lastly it's your ACTUAL daddy Jungkook" Jungkook's face was colourless and he emphasized the word 'actual'. He was really disappointed and sad to see Jooin call Yoongi 'daddy' more excitedly. Also the fact that Jooin never believed that he is his very own dad made him extremely miserable.

Yongin noticed the change in Jungkook's behavior as time passed by. Everyone was enjoying as Jooin was getting familiar while Jungkook just stayed a little away from all of them.

"Joojoo, let's unpack everything first? Let's go to our room come come!" Yongin dragged Jooin with her and gestured Jungkook to follow them.

"Ah momie, the weird guy foll-"

"He isn't a weird guy baby. Just listen to what he says for now please." Yongin says as she sat him down on the edge of the bed.

"Jooin.." Jungkook headed forward and bent down on his knees to match with his height. "Jooin..I'm really your dad" Jungkook paused for a while expecting words back from Jooin. However, he didn't utter a word and just stared at Jungkook's eyes.

"You might not believe me as you have never felt my presence anywhere, not even when you were born. I'm very sorry sweetie. I wasn't able to fulfill my responsibilities as a good dad. Actually, I never knew about you first because your mother didn't tell me. She had reasons and you will understand better when you grow up. I accept the fact that we never saw each other before and I'm very sorry about that too. I really hope you'd believe me when I say I'm your real dad. I'm sincerely very happy to see you right now. I've missed you so much even though I didn't know I had a child for a while. I really love you so much my baby boy. I love you so much." A tear drop escaped his round eyes.

"I do believe that you are my real dad" Jooin spoke as he wiped off Jungkook's tears.

"You do?"

"Of course! But then when you said it for the first time I was wondering that if you were my dad, why didn't you ever come to meet me and why were you not staying by my side. Now that my daddy had told me everything briefly I'm happy!" Jooin squealed cutely which made Jungkook smile through his tears. Jungkook hugged him tightly and he hugged him back.

"Don't cry daddy. I'm here now."

–—–—
a/n; aaaah ;-; sorry this is weird. I didn't proof read sorry if there are any grammar and spelling mistakes.