T W E N T Y F I V E

"What the fuck Min Yoongi?!" 

Yoongi was halted by a furious Jungkook holding his very precious phone. The phone he never wanted Jungkook to see but it was already with him. 

"J-J--"

"Shut the fuck up and Explain shit before I slaughter you! It was you all these fucking days?! YOU?!" Jungkook yelled which made Yoongi drop the food from his hands. The two were looking at each other and Jungkook's blood was boiling which made him clench his teeth. 

"Jungkook this is a hospi--"

"Shut up!" Jungkook stopped the manager and he just sighed in response. "Okay I don't know what is going on but please work it out without any fights, and Jungkook please don't yell. Other patients will be disturbed." Manager spoke before leaving them alone in the room. 

"Min fucking Yoongi. Where the fuck is she?!" Jungkook spoke with clenched teeth and shot glares at the older.

"I-I.. Its not me-"

"Then why is this with you? Isn't this fucking phone yours?!"

"B-But... I'm not t-the o-only one" Yoongi stuttered and he silently cursed himself for doing so.

"Oh is that so? Fucking explain from A to Z or get ready to meet with death." Jungkook warned and Yoongi took a deep breath before starting.

"Okay. First of all, I knew this would happen one day and I knew I'd be in great trouble. To be honest, I have been in love with Yongin for years. Ever since she joined BIGHIT entertainment she was my muse but I found out you guys were in a relationship. I see you both all lovely dovey together and I see you both being cute to each other. I see you both hanging out at every free time you guys get and I see you always texting her in the middle of practice sessions too. I keep spotting you both kissing and hugging which makes me so jealous and angry. Not angry but mostly sad because its the reality and my fantasies sometimes get my hopes so high. But then again I have to face the reality when I see you both together holding hands and looking at each other with loving eyes. I felt so depressed because she was the first ever girl I fell in love with. Everyday I was depressed and I told you that I'm not alone in this right? Eunchan is involved too.

Remember those days I drop you to school with Jin hyung? That's how I met her. That one day I saw her looking at you, her eyes expressed true love that anybody could never have for you but then again there is Yongin. Eunchan, I saw how hurt she is every time she sees you talking with Yongin even though she wasn't sure about you both at that time. I knew what was actually going on with her too since I felt the same. I wanted to destroy you just like she wanted to destroy Yongin.

We had a talk, a private talk and we planned to do this. To be very honest, she was the one who planned this and I- I actually didn't want to be involved because I knew it would hurt Yongin at some point but I had to. I wanted to steal her away from you. I wanted to kidnap her and run away from you. I hated seeing you both together because it hurts me a lot. I-I also-- I don't know, I really wanted to stop this thing at some point but I couldn't. Eunchan continued to do this so I had to and by the way I was the one who gave you alcohol instead of water.

I'm really sorry Jungkook... I'm so sorry. I know you won't be able to forgive me yet...or maybe never but please forgive me. I'm truly sorry" Yoongi finished, warm tears rolling down his pinkish cheeks.

"Where is she now? You know right?"

"I don't know exactly but I know that she is somewhere nearby right now. She came when you were in the surgery ro-"

"Oh yeah what son is she talking about?" Jungkook asked furrowing his eyebrows.

"Uh--t-that.. Its.. y-your b-bab-by." Yoongi was afraid to say but he had to because he had no other choice. He found Jungkook looking at him for a few seconds. His face was colorless and his mouth opened a gap.

"W-What?"

"Y-Yea.. That child of hers.. He is yours J-Jungkook.." Yoongi stated again when a tear drop escaped Jungkook's eyes.

"Jungkook oppa!" The both males got startled as  Eunchan's voice echoed the room. Jungkook shot a glare at her before helping himself stand up.

"O-Oppa.. You aren't well--"

"Its none of your business. Yoongi hyung, I will be back" Jungkook left with a plaster wrapped around his right leg. He was having extra difficulties while walking but he didn't care at all.

"Hey Jungkook oppa!!" Eunchan yelled as she kept on following him leaving Yoongi alone.

.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.

"I bet he is too surprised to receive a message from me. Looks like he won't reply anymore" Yongin spoke as she walked towards the receptionist again. Since Jungkook is transferred to a room, she needs to know which room it is but she made sure she avoided the receptionist she met earlier.

"Excuse me, may I know the room number of Jeon Jungkook?"

"Um.. Miss we are sorry but we aren't allo--"

"I'm very close to him"

"We don't have any proof so we canno--"

"I'm Jung Yongin. Look at my face clearly" Yonging knew she messed up with that sentence escaping her mouth but she no longer cared. All she cared about was Jungkook. The receptionist was left speechless for seconds until she planned to respond.

"Uh-- its VIP room number 204, 6th floor"

"Thank you very much" Yongin rushed to the elevator. She pressed on the button various times as she was desperate to see him.

Yongin's phone rang as she left the elevator and it was a call from Jungeun.

"Yeah Jungeun?"

"JooJoo seems very hungry, what should I do?"

"Give him some rice along with some meat. Include many vegetables okay?"

"Yeah alright, but when will you be returning home? How is Jungkook now?"

"Ah I will go home as soon as possible, ask JooJoo to behave well and Jungkook is--"

Yongin's eyes widened in shock as both her hands covered her mouth. Phone dropped on the ground as soon as she saw the figure walking towards her. She saw another girl following him from behind but he didn't care at all. He was walking with so much difficulty that it brought her into tears.

"Eonnie? Hello? Yongin Eonni?! Ah I'm going to disconnect. Byee."

a/n; please enjoy ily all ;-;