F I F T E E N

a/n: This chapter contains smut. Read at your own risk.

Jungkook stroked her cheek and kissed her lips. Yongin was cut off as Jungkook slowly started to move his lips on Yongin's. Their lips moved in time with each other and Jungkook raised his hands up to Yongin's hair and tangled his fingers in it. His other hand he pulled up to her face and cupped her cheek in his hand. Yongin raised up his shirt and slowly started to feel Jungkook's body. She moved from his lips to his neck thrusting her onto his thighs. Jungkook placed his hands on Yongin's lower back slipping one hand down the back of her jeans. She was in a total daze and all she cared about was how good it felt kissing Jungkook.

"I - Love - You" Panted Jungkook through the hard kissing and touching. That did it for Yongin. She peeled off her t-shirt and pressed her chest against Jungkook's, slowly running her hand over his crotch. Jungkook started kissing Yongin's jaw line, he was leaning over her as he did so. He moved from her throat, down to her collar, then kissing her breasts. He touched her body so gently and passionately and Yongin smiled when Jungkook gently kissed her stomach, He unbuttoned her jeans and pulled them off, then off came his t-shirt. Yongin sat up and unbuckled Jungkook's belt with one hand using the other to run her fingers over his stomach. Jungkook then climbed on top of Yongin and turned her head to the side, slowly licking her neck. Yongin moaned and smiled. Jungkook kept grinding his erected member on her wet core. Their moans coming in sync. He couldn't hold it in anymore so he ripped her panties, which was followed by his own. Yongin let out a yelp when he entered without any warning. he didn't let her adjust to his size and kept thrusting in and out. She was feeling both pleasure and pain but pleasure was taking over as he thrusts more. Yongin tried her best not to let out loud moans as the others might hear so she covered her mouth with one hand. Silent moans and skin clapping sounds filled the room. "Nggghh" Jungkook groaned, thrusting as fast as he could.

"Fuck.. I love you so much" Jungkook whispered before they both went to see stars.

.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.

Yongin moaned from the tapping sun-light against her face, wondering how long she had been sleeping. She blinked, shut her eyes, blinked again. Yongin yawned, managed to fully open both eyes. "Why do I feel so different..." She mumbled before looking under the blanket.

"WHAT?! OH HOLY.. SHIT..!" She shouted loud enough to interrupt Jungkook's sleep, waking him up. "hmmm" Jungkook moaned, half asleep.

"JUNGKOOK?!" She whisper shouts, lightly shaking him. "whaat?" He groaned. "We.. WAKE UP!!" She finally woke him up. Jungkook lifted himself up and sat rubbing his eyes, leaning on the head board. He felt very unusual so he looked around a little. Yongin was looking to the other side, avoiding eye contact with him. Jungkook looked under the blanket as he felt weird. "..Yongin.. what the actual fuck happened last night?" Jungkook asked, not taking his eyes off the blanket. "What was wrong with you last night?" Jungkook got slammed with a question instead of an answer. "Were you drunk? Try to remember kookie!! How did you get drunk? You are illegal!!" Yongin snapped at him, tears forming in her eyes. She actually felt bad for what she had done; she shouldn't have gone with the flow. She wasn't fully regretting of what happened between them but she felt worried because they were too young and also, THEIR image since she is gonna debut soon too. "Ba-" "YONGIIIIN~ JUNGKOOOK~ WAKE UP!!" Jungkook got cut when Jin yelled from outside. "WE ARE AWAKE~" Jungkook yelled back. "Babe I'm-" "Just go take a shower" Yongin cut his line and spoke, still avoiding the eye contact. Jungkook felt hesitant just to leave her in that situation but he went to shower and Yongin just sat there, looking at the floor blankly.

As he turned on the shower,the first drop hit his skin. He remembered what had happened now, it all seemed clear. The warm droplets formed steam as he stood there without moving at all, the voices banging in his head. Jungkook started getting sudden flashbacks of what had happened last night. "fuck" He cursed under his breath, letting the water slide down his body. His face showed distress and as he closed his eyes, drops slowly ran down his face. He had wiped them so much they were red and swollen. When he tried looking around, his vision was blurry; it was difficult for him to see clearly. "I-I'm.. sorry.." He mumbled in between his sobs. He tried his best not to cry but he failed as tears started flowing down.

.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.

Yongin dressed up before entering the chaos living room. "Good morning Yonginie" Hoseok greeted her in his perfect English. "Good morning too" She said, looking tored and lifeless. "What's wrong?" Jimin felt worried about the look on her face. "Nothing much, I just need to talk with Yoongi oppa so Yoongi oppa, can we?" She said, glancing at Yoongi who was lazily looking at his phone.

Thye both went into Yoongi's room, leaving the rest of them confused.

"It is you isn't it?" Yongin asked immediately. "what?" He says back in confusion. "Okay first, are you sure you gave water last night?" Yongin asked. "Yeah why?" He chilled. "Because... he was drunk last night" Yongin stated sharply. Yoongi's eyes grew wider as he made eye contact with Yongin. "WHAT?!, But I'm sure it's water.." Yoongi utters. "Well, You might have accidentally given him alcohol but okay, that was a mistake.." Yongin says cooling down a bit. First she suspected the stalker could be Yoongi for a while, but then after she saw his expression she thought he might not be. "Is he okay?" Yoongi asked worriedly. "Yes, he's okay now, everything is okay.." She mumbled the last three words to herself. "Tell me if anything is wrong okay?" Yoongi said before exiting the room, leaving Yongin in her thoughts. Her thoughts were interrupted by the small shrill sounds made by her phone.

Unknown: Good morning sweetie~ How was your first night in America? ;)

a/n; Happy third anniversary to my dorks!~ ^o^ ♡