F O U R

"JUNGKOOK. YONGIN, WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU BOTH?" manager Seojun(not the real manager's name) yelled at them. The other members could only look at them silently. 

"Let me explain Hyung-nim" Jungkook spoke in a respective manner.

"Follow me you two" Seojun commanded and they both followed him, which took them to their room.

The door was shut and the silence filled the room for about 15 seconds. "You can explain now" Seojun broke the silence, sounding stern.

"our English and art class was extended" Yongin spoke before Jungkook could open his mouth. She knew that Jungkook was gonna make some lame excuse which would need more explanation and he'll cause trouble in the end.

"Then why are you disguised?"

"We walked here" Jungkook said. "and that even together" Yongin completed his sentence.

"COMMON SENSE!" They both jinxed.

.+.+.+.+.

outside the room

While Jungkook and Yongin solved the matters with the manager, the rest of the bangtan tried to listen the conversation from outside. Namjoon, Jin and Jimin stuck their ears on the door hoping that they'll hear something while Taehyung, Hoseok and Yoongi kept muttering 'did you hear something? what's going on? I wonder what happened. No trouble again please'

"Yah yah. I hear something guys!" Jimin whispered excitedly.

"What is it?" Taehyung whispered back.

"They both Jinxed but what they said wasn't clear"

"then fuck off man! -_-" Suga cursed. Typical Suga.

In the room

There was a moment of silence after they JInxed.

"Oh. okay but don't do it next time AND you could have informed me ATLEAST!" Seojun felt awkward and sympathy after yelling at them.

"Jeosonghabnida~" Jungkook and Yongin apologized as they looked down at their toes.

"yeah. Don't do that next time" Seojun left the room. As soon as he left, they both looked at eachother and let out evil laughs.

"What just happened?" Jin interrupted their little celebration. 

"You know hyung. We skipped school but we lied to the manager" Jungkook chilled.

"always always. How many times did I tell you NOT to skip class and STUDY STUDY STUDY!" he emphasized on the word 'STUDY' the most and nagged at the younger.

"Stop nagging Jin hyung. Let them do what they want. They are not kids anymore" Namjoon stopped him and Jungkook mentally thanked him. 

"Dinner will be ready soon" Namjoon told the two and left the room.

"aaah~ baegopa~" Yongin whined throwing herself on the bed.

"Then go eat" Jungkook said removing his disguise materials.

"Food is not ready"

"Then? go to the toilet and eat some of my poop. I forgot to flush today and I don't think it's still flushed" Jungkook said.

"eww man~ Go flush it" 

"It's a joke. I didn't even poop today" 

"Sure. Who'll shower first?" Yongin asked.

"Don't fight and go~" Jungkook said as he poked her nose.

.+.+.+.

"OMYGOD I SMEEL GOOOOD FOOOOOOD~" Yongin shouted excitedly and Taehyung joined her.

"You guys" Suga muttered.

They all had dinner together and had fun for while playing games, talking about the dumb shit everyone has done and all. They always spend time together like this even though if they are busy as a bee. Just then the manager grabbed everyone's attention.

"Hey hey guys! listen up. You guys need to do the basic dance steps everyday remember? or you might become stiff. Since it's not actually a holiday, Go practice for a while" He informed and walked away. Everyone groaned.

They all walked to the practice room, decided on what they were gonna do.

"How about Jungkook and yongin go to the next room and check out what Yongin got. Jungkook, I meant you are going to watch her dance and see how much of experience she has got" Rapmon told Jungkook.

"Okay~ Let's go" Jungkook said as he grabbed her hand and left the room. The others exchanged evil smirks as they left the room together. They did that on purpose because they are trying their best to give them some 'private time.'

"Do you have any idea of this whole hip hop concept? Like some beginner's moves maybe?" Jungkook's voice echoed the empty room.

"ofcourse I've got good experience on hip hop moves. I'm a trainee of BIGHIT for a reason kookie"

"what are you wearing?" Jungkook asked out of nowhere.

"are you blind? Your white tee and my grey sweat pants and a converse!" She said as she pointed on each of her clothes.

"I just wanted you to say you are wearing my shirt. aw so cute my jagiya~" Jungkook pinched her cheeks and she frowned. Jungkook turned on the music and kept the volume at a average level.

Yongin listened to the beat for a minute and started with her moves. Every aspect of her movements amazed Jungkook as it was so precise, so perfect. The grace yongin was able to show took Jungkook's breath away. 'People might see her dances as mere entertainment, nothing special. But to other dancers, they can only imagine the hard work and effort it took her to be able to get where she is now.' Jungkook thought.

She was sweating a lot which made the fringe of her hair totally wet and stick to her forehead. The smooth skin on her face kept glowing and Jungkook still found everything very attractive. With all the sweating, she still continued to show her outstanding moves to her boyfriend.

Jungkook found her really sexy, her hair tied up into a ponytail, excessively sweating and the pony tail of her hair moving back and forth and from left to right and vice versa. He started feeling sexually distracted. He felt his bulge getting harder as he watched Yongin. 'oh god. no no. Not now. ugh not right now. She's just dancing you pervert' he tried his best to control himself but he couldn't wait anymore.

Yongin halt at where she was as Jungkook ran out of the room at a fast pace. She bit her lower lip feeling confused and tensed. 'My movements were bad? is he angry at me? I didn't show him how much he expected from me?' She could only think of such questions.

A/N: Sorry for the late update. I was really busy at school :l. Please enjoy reading :))