T H I R T Y

[One and a half year later]

"But this is so tight"

"Yeah but it actually looks nice on you since you've changed"

"What? What did you say? I didn't hear it" Jungkook put on an act as he got flustered by her words.

"I wont repea-"

"Thanks Yonginie!" Jungkook's cheeks were crimson red as he spoke.

A year and a half passed ever since they got married. They are still living in the Bighit dorms but the Jeon family has a separate apartment which is across the Bangtan's. However, Jungkook, Yongin and Jooin are always in Bangtan's dorm until it's bed time. They all are like a big family and the duo is glad that they are living a great life. They informed everything to fans, the people who bashed them both apologized and supported them later on.

Jungkook was about to film his new music video 'Run' but he was feeling too uncomfortable because of the outfit. The tight pants were showing all his curves, specially his bulge. 

"Yongin, how do I hide this seriously. It's so uncomfortable." Jungkook complained pointing at his penis area. 

"How do I know? It's not my problem that it's huge!" Yongin stated and his cheeks started tinting again.

"What's so huge? I can help" Taehyung said as he casually walked in with Jooin in his arms.

"Uh..nothing" Jungkook mumbled.

"Okay" Taehyung looked at Jooin before he talked again. "So your dad and I'll go for now. We'll have ice cream as soon as we return okay? Stay safe with your mom" Taehyung kissed Jooin's forehead before he stepped out with Jungkook.

"Isn't he more like a dad?!" Yongin exclaimed and Jooin just gave her a blank look.

.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.

"Why do you smell like a girl?"

"No I don't!"

"Yes you do! Are you cheating on me, chim?!"

"W-Wha– Nono!! Why would I?" Jimin almost yelled as he sighed again, because of Jungeun.

They have been in a relationship for five months now and Jimin planned this as his last relationship.

They argue about the most useless topics like Jimin's strawberry perfume and about the food they'll order.

"It's just my strawberry perfume Jungeun" Jimin spoke as he intertwined their fingers.

"Are you sure!!?!" Jungeun asked suspiciously again.

"Yes yes baby. I promise that I'm not cheating on you. I never will" He leaned closer to her.

Their faces were getting closer second by second. The tip of their nose was touching each others and they both were about to connect their lips until they got interrupted.

"Jimi--- Nevermind! b-but your shoot-ting.. Okay cya later!" Taehyung ran away as soon as possible. His cheeks were pink due to the scene he just witnessed.

Jimin and jungeun backed away as quickly as possible. Jimin fanned himself as he blushed hard.

"I-I'll go now. S-See y-yyou later" He escaped the awkward situation as soon as possible.

.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.

It was almost 7pm when BTS was done with the first filming for their new upcoming music video 'Run'

"You've worked hard! Rest well!" The PD-nim spoke with a reassured smile before dismissing them.

The cheerful boys ran to their dorm, impatient to meet Jooin after hours again. They all love him so much just like family.

Hoseok pushed the door with a loud thud but Yongin shushed him.

"Quiet boys. Jooin is asleep"

"Asleep? Why so soon?"

"He's having slight fever so he took the medi-"

"WHAT?! FEVER?!" Jungkook screeched loudly and Yongin almost slapped his mouth shut.

"I told you to be quiet!" She said with gritted teeth.

"Ah sorry" Jungkook whispered. "But fever? Is it high?" He asked again.

"No. It's just a slight fever don't worry he'll be fine. But since he slept here we are going to be the only one sleeping at our apartment tonight" Yongin spoke as she grabbed her phone.

"Yeah have a great time whooooop~" The rest of the bangtan cheered as Jungkook started sweating.

"We will. Let's go Jungkookie!" She grabbed his wrist and dragged him with her.

"B-But what are--"

"Just sleep with protection!" Yongin winked and Jungkook smirked at her statement.

The end

———
This is the end of Sin of love. I actually had no idea on how to end this but I hope this ended well. Hope you all enjoyed reading this book and Thankyou so much for all the reads and votes you've given me. It really motivates me to write more. I'm gonna start writing a new book called 'skyjack' soon and it's a taekook/taehyung fan fiction. Hope you'll give lots of support for it too.
Thankyou so much and Happy new year!! Love you. 💖

Ps. I didn't proof read.