T W E N T Y S E V E N

"That night, you just left saying that you wanted to leave and all. You never gave me a proper explanation Yongin."

"I had my reasons"

"Can you explain the reasons now?"

"I-I don't know just give me some time please. Let me go back to bangtan's dorm for a while please?" Yongin asked in a desperate tone. The CEO sighed before dismissing her from the office for the nth time.

Yongin entered the dorm and plopped on the couch groaning.

"You told him?" Jungkook asked curiously.

"You think I will?" Yongin snapped back.

"You should tell already. How many times are you coming here now in the middle of the meeting" Jin nagged and Namjoon face palmed. "Here goes the nagging again" Namjoon mumbled.

"Just go and tell him Yongin. If anything happens we all are here to protect you. Even if you lose your job for good we will bring it back to you" Jin spoke like a mother and Jungkook mocked him soon enough.

"Jungkook. I'm very nervous and stressed right now so can you quit the fun please?"

"No problem baby girl" Jungkook back hugged her like a koala and she smiled. She can never be angry at him for long.

"Where is Jooin now anyway?" Hoseok asked with a small pout. "He's with Jungeun so no need to worry." Yongin gave him a warm smile and Hoseok nodded in response.

Both Jungkook and Yongin told them about Jooin together. They gathered the members in the living room one day as soon as Jungkook was discharged from the hospital. They told them in a very formal manner, hoping they won't be angry. The response they got was unbelievable as everyone started dancing randomly. They were happy, extremely happy.

"Just go go go!" Jimin pushed her out of the dorm and shut the door on her face.

"Damn that mochi ass. I thought he was on my side for a while." She mumbled as she stomped to the CEO's office again. As soon as she stepped into the office she wanted to walk out again. She didn't have enough courage to tell him because she knew it's going to affect her reputation somehow. 

"Um.." She trailed off to take a seat on the vacant couch. "Um..I went because.." Yongin stopped again and bit her lower lip. "I went because I got pregnant!" She said as she kept her gaze lowered. 

"To who?" Yongin was taken aback when he looked at her with a smile.

"J-Jungkook.." She stuttered. 

"Oh. I actually knew it but I just wanted to hear it from you. Jungkook informed me about it a few days back. He told me everything and don't worry I'm not angry at all. However, do you want me to bring up an article about it? You are back again aren't you? You'll continue to do your job again right?"

"Ah, that my chi-"

"It's alright. We can keep him here at bangtan's dorm. I will also hire a special manager for him so that when you and Jungkook are at work she can look after him." The CEO informed with a reassuring smile.

"Thank you so much!" Yongin bowed 90 degrees with full respect before running back to bangtan's dorm. 

She was smiling from ear to ear until she bumped onto someone. She screeched in pain before glancing at the person and was shocked to see Yoongi. 

"Sorry.." he mumbled and made sure she  was okay. Yongin started getting flashbacks of what Jungkook had told her earlier at the hospital. She haven't seen yoongi ever since then and this was the first time. "I'm sorry but.. can we talk for a while?" Yoongi asked with pleading eyes. Yongin felt hesitant but Yoongi's eyes showed that he's harmless right now and that he really wants to talk only. 

They both went to the coffee vending machine near the studio to get some coffee before settling in the practice room. 

"I'm really sorry" Yoongi broke the awkward silence. "For torturing you for years, for trying to break you and Jungkook, for trying to hurt you in many ways. for interrupting in your life, for being an asshole and for loving you. I'm really sorry for all those." Yoongi apologized. 

"Loving me?"

"Want me to tell about it? Listen up then." Yoongi took a deep breath before continuing. "Ever since the first day you joined this entertainment I always had a thing for you. At first i didn't want to believe because you were in a happy relationship with Jungkook. I didn't want to believe the strong feeling I felt towards you. As days passed by I wanted you more and I started being a bitch. I met Eunchan, the girl who hates you at school. We both decided to annoy you and I agreed because I thought by doing that I can have you. I thought your relationship would be crushed but I was wrong. You guys got more closer and your relationship got stronger as days passed by. Nobody would assume that you guys will break any day. I got so angry and I started to threaten you more plus I gave Jungkook alcohol instead of water. It was me but I never expected for you to get pregnant due to that mistake. It wasn't a mistake but I did that on purpose. How I wish it was a mistake. When Jungkook ran into the accident I started realizing that you aren't meant for me. I realized that we aren't meant to be but Jungkook and you are. I realized that nothing could break you guys apart and I'm just only one fool who is trying useless methods to separate you both. I know I cannot be forgiven easily but I'm truly very sorry. I wont repeat it again and I'll get rid of my one sided feelings." Yoongi finished with a smile but he was dying inside. 

"Ah..well..prove me that you wont repeat all these and I'll think about forgiving you. Just kidding. Let's not hold grudges. I forgive you!" She said with a smile and Yoongi smiled as well. "Thank you Yongin" He was so grateful. 

"Should we go back to the dorm?"

"Yes but one more thing. I think Jungkook is still mad at me-"

"Don't worry I'll deal with that. Let's go!" 

-------------------

a/n; I didn't proof read and I'm running out of ideas lmao. Hope you like this plus this book is gonna be over soon. ;-;