T H I R T E E N

It was an exhausting day for all of them. Yongin and jungkook, taking a long ride to and from the funeral, while the others had continuous practicing as they might get stiff without practicing.Yongin sat near the window, lost in her own thoughts. She missed her parents so much and she felt unfair to be orphaned. Why am I the one like this. She thought. 

The sky covered by a dome, making the stars appearing closer to her. It was truly impossible to look beyond the captivating stars as she drowned in her own thoughts and becoming a little emotional as she remembered her parents over and over again. "Babe?" The raven haired male grabbed the attention of her. "Yeah" Yongin turned to him, giving him the best smile she could. "Come on, it's alright we are here for you, me and my crazy friends here. We will never leave you" Jungkook said, taking her in his embrace. He noticed the hidden tears behind her smile. "I know" she says in a voice above whisper. "So stop, okay? Don't look so lifeless. You look so lifeless when you smile like that and it hurts here. Argh" Jungkook puts his both hands on his chest and faked as if he is getting a heart attack. Yongin chuckled at his act. "Yes, be like that and that's the Yongin I know, and between I am so sapped, lets to bed". He plopped on the bed, like a toddler who is excited for his bed time. "Same. I feel so tired too. Goodnight kookie" She says, plopping down next to him. "Goodnight my Yongy". Jungkook gave a light kiss on her forehead. 

 .+.+.+.+.+. 

"YOUR PHONE YOUR PHONE" Jungkook yelled, half asleep. Yongin woke up to the yelling and her phone ringing at the same time. "Dayum Mr. Jeon, you startled me" she says, sitting up on the bed and adjusting her eyes to the bright sunlight coming through the window. "Urgh this girl, why is she calling so early in the morning?!" Yongin muttered, looking at the name flashing on the ringing phone. "Why are you calling so early in the morning?" she answered the call. "EONNIE!! Let's video chat!!" Jungeun spoke on the other line. She is the second hoseok for them. So cheerful. "Jungeun, why now? I just woke up" Yongin's words were followed by a sigh. "Pleaaaase~. I miss your pretty face eonnie" Jungeun begged and Yongin chuckled before agreeing.

They both were chit chatting about different subjects until Jin started yelling and waking up everyone from their peaceful sleep. "Is that Jin oppa?" Jungeun asked through the screen. "Yes" Yongin answer was followed by a giggle when Jungkook groaned. "Wow he's loud. Hey, I gotta go Yongin eonnie. Jungkook oppa is still sleeping so I'll call him later. My regards to everyone. Saranghaeyo~" the younger says before disconnecting the line. Its been a long time ever since Yongin had a long and enjoyable conversation with Jungeun. Ever since Jungeun moved abroad, both have been so busy. Jungeun with her studies and Yongin with the practices for her debut. "YONGIIIIIN KOOOKIIEEE WAKE UP OR YOU ARE GOING TO MISS BREAKFAST!!" Jin yelled, knocking on the door continuously. "oh fuck" Jungkook muttered, half asleep. "WE ARE AWAKE~" Yongin yelled back from the room to let him know they are awake and Jin left after asking them to hurry up. "Jungkook, get up now" she says, running her fingers through his soft hair. "hmm" he hummed in response. Five minutes passed and Jungkook was still sound asleep. "Jungkook, Wake up ~" she called again and Jungkook flicker his eyes open.

He tilts his head to completely face Yongin. "Morning kiss please" He says in his hoarse, deep voice. Yongin couldn't help but smile at his remark. "Baby please~" he whined and she planted a small peck on his lips. She felt her cheeks heat up as Jungkook closed his eyes and smiled. "Okay so, I'll go wash up first." Yongin managed to escape with her tomato face. How come I am the one blushing all the time. She thought. 

 .+.+.+.+.+.+.+.

"No no, it's like this" Jimin was trying his best, helping Namjoon to improve his dancing skills. He lets Namjoon do individual practice with him everyday while the others take a break. "Can I join, Jimin? I am not that good to just sit here" Jin said. "Yeah of course, hyung." Jimin said with his eye smile. Jin was about to go but was interrupted when the CEO suddenly walked in the Practice room. "Annyeonghaseyo" Everyone got a halt of what they were doing and greeted him immediately. "You are doing a great job. I can see that your team work is great" He complimented and everyone proudly thanked him. "So let me get to the point" He says. At this moment everyone was feeling extremely nervous. Nerves tingling like being tickled with small feather. "So, here are your tickets and everyone will receive $200 from me, and the rest of the money will be safely with your manager. Yes you are going abroad, on your  new year vacation. Have as much as fun you want and take a break from your hard works. Check out the tickets to find out which destination you'll be flying to and also, Yongin-ssi, you will be joining them!" he finishes and everyone did a 90° bow before receiving the plan tickets from the CEO. "So I'll get going now, Have fun" He smiles before leaving.

"WHOOAAAH WE ARE GOING TO AMERICA!!!" Jhope shouts in excitement and the rest immediately opened their tickets. "AND WE ARE LEAVING DAY AFTER TOMORROW~" Taehyung and Jungkook said in sync and everyone celebrated merrily. 

"Hey, I gotta pee. be right back" Suga said and left in a hurry, leaving everyone rolling on the floor. 

A sudden succession of a small, shrill ring intervene Yongin's laughing, making her jump up startled. Peering towards the phone, she hesitantly checked the text message she received. 

Unknown: You're leaving to America soon, how sad. I won't be able to text you like this. When you come back, everything will be on fire. Have fun before you get into any trouble. Goodluck~

Jungkook noticed the sudden gloomy expression on her face and he peered towards her phone. "Who's that and what's that?" Jungkook asks, making her jump up in surprise.

A/n: Okay so, Hope you don't mind my bad English (if it is bad) and I am so sorry for my Grammar and spelling errors. Anyways, Please enjoy~