Chapter 8

"Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies."

--Aristotle

"You're so beautiful Janine" the voice huskily told me.

"Hmm" I just moaned and looked into his chocolate eyes. Those eyes are pretty familiar. I know I looked at them once or twice or even a lot of times!

"I want you, now" his chocolatey eyes boring into mine

"Uh-huh" I said

"Say it Janine. Say the words. Tell me you want me too"

"I want me too" I said with a giggle

"Naughty huh?" Then he kissed my neck. I just giggled in response.

"Say it" he said after

"What will I say?"

"That you want me" he said huskily. I just repeated his words.

"Such a naughty girl babe" and then he trailed wet kisses on my neck then to my shoulder.

"I'll rip your nightgown into pieces"

"What?! No! These is my favorite"

"I'll just buy another one"

"But, I love this one." I said while looking into his orbs. It has been clouded with disappointment and confusion.

I giggled "I'm just kidding babe. Go on." And I bit my lower lip nervously.

"That lip. Damn" then he crashed his lips on mine. He suddenly cupped my breast earning me a gasp and he took it as an opportunity to thrust his tongue inside my mouth. He plunged his tongue savoring my mouth. Our tongues entwined and were in sync with the beat of our hearts. He left my lips and trailed kisses on my jaw to my breast. He managed to get my nightgown without me noticing. I was now half naked with my lacey white bra and thong. He looked at me for a moment. Savoring and memorizing every piece of me.

"So beautiful babe" he said while looking to my orbs. His eyes are clouded with passion, longing and lust.

He went down to kiss and lick my breast. Later on, I felt a pang of pain.

"Ow! What was that?" I exclaimed

"Just marking my territory hon" he winked

"What?!" And I looked down at the spot where he kissed.

"You left me a hickey?!"

"So other men can back off and know that you are already mine. No guy shall ever set a finger on you. Not even on your face, or hands. Everything is only mine. Is that clear?"

I just nodded. Then his hands went under me and unhooked my bra. He tossed my bra aside and looked at my breast again. I felt conscious so I covered them with my arms.

"Don't you ever cover your luscious and bounty breast." He growled. He immediately removed my arms exposing my torso.

"But it's ummm..." I stammered

"What?"

"Small?" I whispered shyly. He just laughed sexily.

"Honey, those are not small. These are big. My huge hands fit perfectly here, see?" and he cupped my right breast and started to massage it.